Uwe Boll

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
Aonaran
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Uwe Boll

Post by Aonaran »

"...how does Boll manage to get his movies made if they’re reportedly so terrible? That seems to be the rub: Boll gets his movies made because they’re reportedly so terrible. The majority of Boll’s financing comes from German investors overseas. There’s a loophole in Germany’s tax code that allows movies that have performed badly to be written off. It makes sense to fund movies that will knowingly be terrible, garner low initial grosses, because the German investors can write their investment off. This could quite possibly be the most diabolical plot ever. Ever."

Uwe, you cunt, you fairy, you company man.

So yeah, what I know about this guy scares the shit out of me. I also gleaned in the "Where the fuck is OTB?" thread that he is attemtping to get rights for Metal Gear, Half-life and Fallout. If you have any info to add to this heaping pile of shit or just have some pent up Uwe based hate to shed please do so here.
my vocabulary skills is above you.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Uwe I hate you! :che:

Edit - 7777 posts D;
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

You wasted it, you fucking swell guy. :sadblinky: