I'MS GOING TO STEAL YOUR FRANCHISE

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

gobbleykins wrote:your vendetta is misguided cakester

Fuck you you cucumberist bum!!

I use Borland to compile C++ sources made with D2MoMa and like into d2hackit thereo n
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

Cake common you were doing so well. Don't mess it up now! You even delivered in the "TRoika" thread.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Username wrote:Cake common you were doing so well. Don't mess it up now! You even delivered in the "TRoika" thread.
The common wealth of CAKE?

or come ON?

Cake come on , you were doing so well, I want you on the show again?
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Kickstand27
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Kickstand27 »

Beth and ID are working together on Rage though.. so far its the only tech 5 game.. so to say that zeni buying them just ot use that engine on future games isnt entirely the case.
beths all up in rage's guts
typos are bound to happen. fuck it
Our Host!