Death isn't an issue. Mortals are taken care of.

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Death isn't an issue. Mortals are taken care of.

Post by Cakester »

Use these links, buy stuff from Amazon and help us out, nubs. Link Translator
Amazon.com | Amazon.ca | Amazon.co.uk | Amazon.de | Fishpond.co.nz Use these links, buy stuff from Amazon and help us out, nubs. Link Translator
Amazon.com | Amazon.ca | Amazon.co.uk | Amazon.de | Fishpond.co.nz Use these links, buy stuff from Amazon and help us out, nubs. Link Translator
Amazon.com | Amazon.ca | Amazon.co.uk | Amazon.de | Fishpond.co.nz
Last edited by Cakester on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

does bacteria go to heaven or hell
:chew:
TwinkieGorilla
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by TwinkieGorilla »

Megatron wrote:does bacteria go to heaven or hell
Idiot.

There is no heaven and hell. When we die we simply become immortal and invincible bacteria.
Cimmerian Nights wrote:Todd Howard: making RPGs for people who hate RPGs.
AnneGwish
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by AnneGwish »

Village Idiot wrote:If i am correct..
Given how frequently you talk out of your ass, that's a hell of a supposition. Obviously you are unaware of your own ineptitude otherwise you would begin from the correct position of knowing nothing.
"If you could be God's worst enemy, or nothing, which would you choose?" -Fight Club

"God made me a cannibal to fix problems like you" -Angelspit
gobbleykins
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by gobbleykins »

AnneGwish wrote:
Given how frequently you talk out of your ass, that's a hell of a supposition. Obviously you are unaware of your own ineptitude otherwise you would begin from the correct position of knowing nothing.
hey I was gonna say that bitch
Taco-Hero
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Taco-Hero »

What are your sources?
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

AnneGwish wrote:
then you don't understand Quantum Theory.
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

Your ramblings would be slightly more interesting if you actually provided some for of source or coherent theory.

I really don't see why you aren't banned considering you really add nothing and considering that the few times I've tried to interact with you you just regressed to some infantile state.

Quantum Theory has nothing to do with your assumption that our minds or souls or what ever are somehow eternal and can exist without the support of an earthly body.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Username wrote:Your ramblings would be slightly more interesting if you actually provided some for of source or coherent theory.

I really don't see why you aren't banned considering you really add nothing and considering that the few times I've tried to interact with you you just regressed to some infantile state.

Quantum Theory has nothing to do with your assumption that our minds or souls or what ever are somehow eternal and can exist without the support of an earthly body.
if you can't see how i arrived to the point of making these theories, then any hope of you grasping true coherency is futile.
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

Can't you go troll somewhere where people are actually dumb enough for it to produce lulz?

Then again that place would be hard to find.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Username wrote:Can't you go troll somewhere where people are actually dumb enough for it to produce lulz?

Then again that place would be hard to find.
I know these issues are rooted in everyone emotionally and we struggle very much to cope.

I think laughter would not do us a favor here and now. Perhaps you should leave and troll sites which favor your intelligence.
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

If you can't bother discussing a topic like a sensible adult refuting arguments and explaining discrepancies or aren't able to produce anything of comical value by throwing someone off balance or producing a funny "aha" moment then why should anyone of us reply to you anymore?

Really I'll give you one more chance to do either and then ignore you. The rest of the community can do as they please.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Username wrote:If you can't bother discussing a topic like a sensible adult refuting arguments and explaining discrepancies or aren't able to produce anything of comical value by throwing someone off balance or producing a funny "aha" moment then why should anyone of us reply to you anymore?

Really I'll give you one more chance to do either and then ignore you. The rest of the community can do as they please.
Ultra-violet and gamma rays is blocked by water canopy. the oxygen was much increased. basically the dinosaurs died out because after the flood, when that great canopy came down, the oxygen before the flood there was much less oxygen. the oxygen after the flood which was 4,400 years ago contained much more.

the apatosaurus, often called the Brontosaurus , had tiny nostrils. about the size of a pencil. because of so much oxygen, you only had to breathe in about once a minute. but after the flood, the poor old dinosaurs had trouble breathing. they would breathe very fast. but what happens when you breathe very fast through nostrils the size of a pencil, your nose literally catches on fire. Have you ever heard of dragons breathing fire?

well that was what was happening. that is the theory anyway
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

lol, mission accomplished. :drunk:
Taco-Hero
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Taco-Hero »

What do you think of Jurassic Park?
fallout ranger
Hero of the Glowing Lands