Word docks locked.

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Word docks locked.

Post by rabidpeanut »

Does anyone know of a Free word document password cracker that actually works?
I am only getting a load of fakes and pay programs.

Gonna check out 73h p!r473b4y4n.
entertainer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by entertainer »

Die in a fire.
Fallout 3 - By Morons, For Morons
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

That would be like illegal and stuff.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

ya cant have that
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

It's not illegal, it is just that all the ones i have found need to be paid for.

Thanks for the compliment entertainer, no one here has told me to die in a fire before now. :clap: AFAIK.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Tried Open Office ? :drunk:
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Re: Word docks locked.

Post by Redeye »

rabidpeanut wrote:Does anyone know of a Free word document password cracker that actually works?
I am only getting a load of fakes and pay programs.

Gonna check out 73h p!r473b4y4n.
Open them on another computer with paid-for Word.

save/copy, perhaps as .txt file

Open Office sucks.

Perhaps use Google Docs. But have to unlock first.

I'm assuming you had a trial version of Word, and your stuff got locked upon expiration.

amirite?

edit: password cracker?

what is the actual problem?
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

Abiword lewl.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Re: Word docks locked.

Post by Smiley »

Redeye wrote: what is the actual problem?
His little sister made a better paper than he did, and now he wants to rip it off for school.
Testicular Pugilist
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

lmao good one smilie or should i say lollie because im laughing out load
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

The documents i need to crack are locked, open office also needs a pw. I dont use word cause it is a piece of shit. Sun > Microsoft. I need a cracker (not gimp mask) to get into them at all. I have only found viruses and other lame crap so far. Tried everything, .txt = garbled crap which is obvious because they are pw protected. Just need something that cracks word doc passwords longer than 2 chars like all the other shit they have on the interweb's slimy surface. Trial version my ass.

BTW my little sister is actually a doctor.
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

Which makes you stand out even more as a complete jacktard.
Is it hard, living in your little sisters shadow? Do you cry at night?
Testicular Pugilist
REVERANDPIP
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by REVERANDPIP »

so rabid peanuts "little" sister the doctor gets to FUCK around with corpses and little kids.........
Goretheglowingone
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member
Location: DAC (YEA FUCKERS! WHAT'S IT TO YOU? HUH! HUH! , I Gotta go butt sex a nun now..

Post by Goretheglowingone »

HARK! i have spotted a noob!!!.

GET THE NETS BOYS!
EATER OF STUPID CHILDREN
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

Smiley wrote:Which makes you stand out even more as a complete jacktard.
Since i have actually created new life, ie a new organism that no doctor could have done and since i turned down an entrance to the medical faculty because quacks are basically walking dictionaries, no i dont really feel that way. Biochemistry and genetics are the pinnacle of science.

A biochemsist is as good as it gets. And since i am one, i am at the pinacle of science. Doctors are fancy mechanics who fix machines that already repair themselves. No doctor has ever cured any disease, Only biochemists. Louis Pasteur was a biochemist. As was edward jenner. And afaik no doctor apart from surgeons have really done any good other than keeping the weak alive. Surgeons are needed as are biochemists. The rest of you on this forum actually dont really matter.

And my little sister is a first year med student. My brother is an engineer.

So what does your inbred family do? The worst part of all of this is the fact that intelligence is not even majorly based on genotype. Thus from this i can conclude that either your parents are stupid OR they WANTED you to be stupid.

Dont hate because your mother wanted a retard for a son while mine wanted someone worthwhile.

The word files are being cracked because i want to do my pracs ahead of schedule instead of waiting for the lecturer to give them to me when she sees fit. We have been given all the pracs but they are all passworded and i dont fell that i should wait to do my work when i could do it now.

Tt;cr : Too thick ; cant read is the only excuse i am accepting for not reading this post.

Bunch of dumbasses. Penis envy aside you lot really need to dig yourselves out of you envy holes and do something with your lives. Lazy shits. Anger and envy are pointless. So get a job, read a book and go and do something worthwhile instead of posting your little dicked hate speeches.

You retards could not have even handled my high school work. No offence to kashluk who i really have quite deep respect for going so far and striving to be excellent, but you guys really belong in the army.

Man i am feeling so mellow right now. DOnt want to step on any toes cause i really feel quite cool rght now, but just shut up you dumb shits.

Oh yeah vodka rulez. :drunk:

me droonk speeleeng r goot.
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

I turned down an entrance to the medical faculty because quacks are basically walking dictionaries, no i dont really feel that way. Biochemistry and genetics are the pinnacle of science.

A biochemsist is as good as it gets. And since i am one, i am at the pinacle of science. Doctors are fancy mechanics who fix machines that already repair themselves. No doctor has ever cured any disease, Only biochemists. Louis Pasteur was a biochemist. As was edward jenner. And afaik no doctor apart from surgeons have really done any good other than keeping the weak alive. Surgeons are needed as are biochemists. The rest of you on this forum actually dont really matter.

So what does your inbred family do? The worst part of all of this is the fact that intelligence is not even majorly based on genotype. Thus from this i can conclude that either your parents are stupid OR they WANTED you to be stupid.

Dont hate because your mother wanted a retard for a son while mine wanted someone worthwhile.

The word files are being cracked because i want to do my pracs ahead of schedule instead of waiting for the lecturer to give them to me when she sees fit. We have been given all the pracs but they are all passworded and i dont fell that i should wait to do my work when i could do it now.

Tt;cr : Too thick ; cant read is the only excuse i am accepting for not reading this post.

Bunch of dumbasses. Penis envy aside you lot really need to dig yourselves out of you envy holes and do something with your lives. Lazy shits. Anger and envy are pointless. So get a job, read a book and go and do something worthwhile instead of posting your little dicked hate speeches.

You retards could not have even handled my high school work. No offence to kashluk who i really have quite deep respect for going so far and striving to be excellent, but you guys really belong in the army.

Man i am feeling so mellow right now. DOnt want to step on any toes cause i really feel quite cool rght now, but just shut up you dumb shits.

Urizen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Urizen »

CloudNineGT
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by CloudNineGT »

Homo!
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Since i have actually created new life, ie a new organism that no doctor could have done and since i turned down an entrance to the medical faculty because quacks are basically walking dictionaries, no i dont really feel that way. Biochemistry and genetics are the pinnacle of science.

VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

rabidpeanut wrote:A biochemsist is as good as it gets. And since i am one, i am at the pinacle of science. Doctors are fancy mechanics who fix machines that already repair themselves. No doctor has ever cured any disease, Only biochemists. Louis Pasteur was a biochemist. As was edward jenner. And afaik no doctor apart from surgeons have really done any good other than keeping the weak alive. Surgeons are needed as are biochemists. The rest of you on this forum actually dont really matter.
Biochemistry is the new :afro:.
In that case you should just ask your lecturer for the password. Doing shit ahead becuase you feel like you're capable of doing that or it fits your schedule better is perfectly acceptable. I once asked my lecturer to do the same thing and my wish was granted; the fucker usually unlocked the files like two days before you actually had to hand them in so I had to fit half a day's work in my already busy schedule, which isn't really the best way to learn new stuff. Who knows, she might give you head as well.
Oh yeah vodka rulez.
True dat.
Our Host!