I'm going to get flamed for this, but...

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

Artkill wrote:We have taken things farther than just friends you could say, and she doesn't fuck others, i don't think.
You've got a fuckbuddy! Congratulation!
We are more or less friends with benefits
*Does a cartwheel*
and in most cases of "friends with benefits"
*Continues into a somersault*
one party almost always wants more. In this case, me.
*Falls on the floor*

You've taken the role of the chick in the fuckbuddy arrangement. Talking from experience (best three monthes of my life), the girl usually realizes she's getting fucked without getting the whole package (a full relationship). I would spit at your face right now if I could.

Realize what you have here; realize what you can't have here, what she doesn't want, and fucking be content with what you have, and what you could potentially spoil. Even if you don't believe it, there will be other chicks in your life, and the things you feel right now will change, and possibly repeat. The best a smart man can do in a situation such as yours is be content with what he already has. And if you can't settle for that, shake her off of you completely, and look for someone else - and before you write "BUT I WANT HER", realize that the feeling is not mutual(or so I've deducted), and so, at least you can get laid.

However, if I interpreted "We have taken things farther than just friends you could say, and she doesn't fuck others" wrong, disregard this entire message.
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

Artkill's *MY* girl! I'm the only one who gets to skullfuck her, anyone else have to answer to me and my club-cock!
Testicular Pugilist
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Skullfuck, you say?
Artkill
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Artkill »

Tg you are idiotic. Even the world's most powerful and tryannical leaders in history all have felt powerful emotions for women, and all have embraced those emotions.

By acting the "macho man" you are just proving how little of a man you really are.

Secondly, you comment my statements as if you didn't care. If you didn't care, why did you bring it up in the first place? I only ellaborated because you misunderstoond my original meanings.

go fuck yourself and your psuedo intellect, maybe one day you will realize that becoming a man doesn't mean shooting things, harrassing others for pleasure, and casual sex.
Last edited by Artkill on Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs.
the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

I'm just using logic. You can't get what you want, you might as well learn to enjoy what you've got.

You're not going to "become a man" by helplessly hoping to achieve a state that you know can't be gained. If she doesn't want to date you, just wants to fuck you and be your friend, then that's what's going to happen. You won't be able to change that. You'll probably tell yourself that persistance will reward you eventually, but that's just romantic delusions.

If you realy do feel for this girl, and she doesn't realy feel for you the same, then move on, cut the connection, and look for someone who can return the love. It's the smart way to deal with this situation, and, while I'm sure you believe that there aren't others like her, there are, and you could probably find one if you search hard enough.

But I prefer casual sex, shooting things, and harrassing others for pleasure, realy. HEDONISM....AWAY!
Hello New Jersey
Fez
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Fez »

TG has probably said te wisest and kindest thing in this thread, you should at least listen to his advice before dismissing it.
Don't hate him because he's beautiful.

"Everyone's a girl when they're face down."
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Artkill wrote:Tg you are idiotic. Even the world's most powerful and tryannical leaders in history all have felt powerful emotions for women, and all have embraced those emotions.

By acting the "macho man" you are just proving how little of a man you really are.
fucking gold :clap:
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Your patience towards young Art shocks and awes me, TG. Yes it does.

Assuming presence of veracity, this situation appears to follow the (paraphrased) adage, of failing to appreciate what you have when you have it, being a twit, succumbing to bowel cancer at the age of forty and dying miserably upon the floor of your dingy bathroom, grasping feebly at the skirting board as you realise it was all a complete waste.

Sadness. Darkness. Foolishness.
Kashluk wrote:Skullfuck, you say?
I anticipate that poor woman suffering severe spinal problems . . . :drunk:
Artkill
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Artkill »

TG I understand my dilemma and I know that what I'm doing is not healthy. Other's advice coincides with yours, but it's a lot easier to say than it is to do.

Going to the same school, having some of the same classes, having the same friends. It's hard to break that connection especially when all the other females in the area are ugly/crazy/stupid/all-of-the-above.

I sent her a letter that apparently pissed her off, explaining how I feel about her emotional barricade she's developed. Hopefully this charade is over, seeing as she might not even want to be my friend now.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Well, you're both rational human beings (I'm guessing), so try to explain yourself. Just lay all your cards out on the table in as earnest a way as possible - I mean really try to dissect the situation in as eloquent a way as possible - and hope for the best. The worst thing that could happen is that she totally rejects you become some wacky crackhead who is socially exiled by basically everyone. Yes, you'll get to be bitter. However, results do vary, and there's a pretty good chance that you'll change her way of thinking. Either way, you'll get to feel like a martyr, Mr. Guevera.

Incidentally, this whole thing reminds me of why I hate so many females.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

Artkill wrote:TG I understand my dilemma and I know that what I'm doing is not healthy. Other's advice coincides with yours, but it's a lot easier to say than it is to do.
What can I say? Everyone needs to make mistakes to learn from them. But it's still not easy to just let people have them. We're all telling you what you ought to do, some out of their own experiences, some from doing more critical thinking than you do. Your gut instinct is wrong, you realize that, but you can't act apon it. Well, not my problem, I gave it a shot.
Going to the same school, having some of the same classes, having the same friends. It's hard to break that connection especially when all the other females in the area are ugly/crazy/stupid/all-of-the-above.
But it can be done, and both sides will benefit from it.

I sent her a letter that apparently pissed her off, explaining how I feel about her emotional barricade she's developed.
It would of been a lot better if you hadn't done that. Maybe it seemed like a good way to explain things to her, and hopefully making her understand and as so, change, but getting overly emotional with a person who doesn't have the same depth of emotions forward you, tends to scare them off. What's more is that, I don't realy know her, but with more people, criticizing their behavior, especially the emotional one, just raises anger.
Hopefully this charade is over, seeing as she might not even want to be my friend now.
You might not like to read this, but I think that's for the best. Follow her actions, and in a few monthes, when you're less emotional about it, you could try and reenact the friendship. Just remember that it's all it is, and all it's going to be.
Shame you turned it to a melodrama.
Hello New Jersey
Artkill
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Artkill »

Well I have spoken to her in a very eloquent manner about this whole situation in the past, and she is pretty firm in her beliefs.

As I begin to lose my fatuation for her, I realize that I would not have been happy. She's becoming addicting to weed and alcohol and she is starting to have a hard time focusing and remembering things.

I can just hope she'll find a few moments of clarity and change her life before she hits rock bottom and gets into some hard shit. Every day she seems more and more like a junkie to me.
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

Steal her shoes..
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Either you're rationalizing your way out of the whole situation with her, or you really don't like her. You might as well tell her she's a junkie, though, for what it's worth.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

So the girl you loved who was different from all the other girls actually sucks dicks for crack? How deliciously ironic. Literally! For some.

It's also cool that you abandon a friend who has some problems while you lift some weights and stuff B)
:chew:
Spazmo
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Spazmo »

Travel to the Orient for ten years learning ancient mystical secrets. Then, you can come back home and talk to all the girls and they'll go "omg where have you been" and you can say something deep while staring into the sky like "I never really left, did I?" and then frown really hard.
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
Artkill
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Artkill »

haha spazmo

and megatron, don't judge so easily you don't know the situation or the facts as well as you think you do.

antagonism based on conclusions = setting yourself for failure
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

yeah whatever jerkface, you just seem to be a bit shallow what with all your weight lifting for some girl but after she turned you down you call her a junkie and all. Though I'm sure you are totally 100% correctamundo and I don't know all the facts and I'm wrong etc wtc etc.

So which hot babe are you working out for now? Or guy if you are that way inclined ;)
Fez
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Fez »

You could punch her in the tit, that fixes a lot of stuff.
Don't hate him because he's beautiful.

"Everyone's a girl when they're face down."
Our Host!