Cooking with Cannabis

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Forty-six & Two »

Ozrat wrote:A group of friends of mine used to call it "cookies" during high school. More of a codeword though.
Yea, innuendo evolves well in groups within a group who dabble in weed and drugs.

In Denmark speed is often referred to as "feta". Ectasy is called "kiks" (which translates to cookies actually). Cocaine is known as "cola".
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

We used to call it "Pirates Gold", and grams as floppy disks, in front of teh parents.

Referring to the PC game. I'd call my friend and go :
"Hey, you got pirates gold?"
"Yeah, I have 2 floppies"
"Cool"

Usually we call it "putz" though.
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

A few of the pot heads I used to hang out with called it "Buddha." Normal people who don't smoke in secret or don't smoke because it's teh cool just call it "Pot."
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

I use a few terms... Bud, Nug, Herb, "Green", and lately I've been calling it Tree. "That was some quality tree you sold me".

We don't say green very much. It's more for public situations with a lot of people around but we don't think anyone gives a shit if we talk about weed, but want to be cautious anyway. "Yo, you've still got some green back in your room, right?"
ED wrote:A few of the pot heads I used to hang out with called it "Buddha." Normal people who don't smoke in secret or don't smoke because it's teh cool just call it "Pot."
So... the potheads you used to hang around with weren't "normal people"?
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

So... the potheads you used to hang around with weren't "normal people"?
Not in the least. One of them was a chick I dated for a year or so a while before I started smoking out with her best friend. One, obviously, was her was her best friend, and another was her other best friend. At that time, they were under the impression that pot was leet and they had to hide out in the "Buddah shed" and call pot stupid names so no one would know what they were doing. And at that time, I was a well seasoned pot smoker where they had just found the glories recently.

As much as my ex hates me, she still hung all over me when she was stoned. Made for a few awkward smoke sessions, really.
Our Host!