Canabis Paraphenilia

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
Ozrat
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Canabis Paraphenilia

Post by Ozrat »

What kind do you prefer?

I've noticed that in Canadiastan a lot of people prefer rolling joints.

But back in Wisconsin pipes are all the rage.

Here's my All-Time Favorite:

The Original Deluxe Protopipe

The Protopipe is the classic smoker's choice. It was designed in America in the early 60's and has been a popular choice all over the world ever since, due to it's compact size, smooth smoke and storage ability. It has a built in cleaning pick which also acts as a poker for the bowl. The design of the bowl eliminates the need for messy gauzes, it has a solid brass gauze built in, with a removable bowl that collects the oils and tars.

ImageImage

You really have to see one in order to figure out how it all works and goes together. High quality design and they're very easy to maintain and clean.
ExtremeRyno wrote:I don't really represent the views that I've written here in this thread... I just like to type.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Rolling joints is the way to go for me. They're easy to customize D:

Add hash or coke, make em 2-3 or more papers long or large, add oil, design them in all shapes possible, it's simply the best. Also, when you're dexterious, it's fun to show off that neato little cig-like joint you just rolled.
Ozrat
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Ozrat »

THC is not soluble in water. How do you make hot chocolate out of it?

Also, nicotine will shrink the capillaries in your lungs while chemicals in canabis will actually enlarge them.

@ Susan: I'm not much of a joint roller as I said before, but I have been rolling my own cigarettes for the last few years, so I know what you mean about appreciating a well-made cone/spliff. And its a nice party trick to be able to make a cig from scratch without looking at it once in under 10 seconds.
ExtremeRyno wrote:I don't really represent the views that I've written here in this thread... I just like to type.
Ozrat
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Ozrat »

Hmmm, maybe that'll work with my homemade hash/honey-oil... I'll try to remember that trick sometime.
boywoos
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by boywoos »

I prefer to roll joints. I find it's much more social if a group of people share a spliff rather than just getting monged with buckets and shit.
Corpse
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Corpse »

Hey Ozrat, that is a really neat contraption.

And bongs are my weapon of choice.

Up in smoke fellas!
:smokes a monster cone:
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

Generally I prefer either my regular small wooden pipe (metal bowl/mouthpiece, no carb), or I just whip up a quick J if I'm not smoking in my house.

Of course, I can always dream...

This one is crazy too... $951, too rich for my blood: Pleasantly Evil

Only $1000! A bargain!
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Forty-six & Two »

Franz Schubert wrote: Of course, I can always dream...
This one is crazy too... $951, too rich for my blood: Pleasantly Evil
Only $1000! A bargain!

If I got one of those id propbaply just knock it over and smash it on the floor after smoking the first time.

The bongs and similar contraptions I usually smoke on are made out of a bottle and a toilet paper tube.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

If I smoke at home I have to do so the head out of my room window, or the parents would freak, so a joint is much simpler and also easier to hide.
Corpse
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Corpse »

Forty-six & Two wrote:If I got one of those id propbaply just knock it over and smash it on the floor after smoking the first time.

The bongs and similar contraptions I usually smoke on are made out of a bottle and a toilet paper tube.
Sounds like someone I know, that's why I usually make them out of plastic bottles.

@Franz: Those are some bloody expensive pieces of equipment but they are truly a work of art.
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

I understand that bongs allow you to get more THC per hit, but I don't like them because it's not as efficient as pipes. I'm all about conservation.

Of course, if I possessed something along the lines of this crazy bubbler, I would make an exception:

Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Ozrat wrote:THC is not soluble in water. How do you make hot chocolate out of it?
it's fat soluble
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

When he posted that, he didn't realize the hot chocolate was made with cannabutter.
Arjuna
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Arjuna »

My friends and I made our tokin pole out of those big tubes they sell prints of paintings in. It takes alot of weed to fill up but when it does it goes on and on like the duracell bunny. Though you have to clear it quick or it goes stale... and that always is funny.
Actually the only advantage of it is its nice to pass around and hold such a hung bong... especially after we spent so many hours decorating it. It has a huge Aberdeen university crest on it to make it look like an official product.
In India we have really nice carved sandal wood chillums.
CloudNineGT
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by CloudNineGT »

Its all about a good hookah (syrian), you cant get a more relaxing experience that can be shared with others.
Our Host!