Fallout plot inconsistencies.

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
Red
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Red »

Ok, I'd like to clear something up...

What are the ghouls again?

Radiated humans or slightly radiated humans who got diped (not enough to kill them and enough for them not to become supoer mutants).

I need to play FO1 again...

And I don't want any reference fromt he bible, I jsut want the FO1 facts :)
Beef
Respected
Respected

Post by Beef »

Red wrote:What are the ghouls again?

Radiated humans or slightly radiated humans who got diped (not enough to kill them and enough for them not to become supoer mutants).
And Jesus came unto thee... oops, sorry...

Ghouls or 'G00ls' if you are l337 are simply humans who have been exposed to radiation and have changed over a long period of time as a result. Super Mutants are the only outcome of being 'dipped', that's why there are no ghouls on the master's army.

...and he said 'love thy neighbour' to which the stranger replied 'well who is my neighbour, stop being so damn vague, 'son of god'" And then Jesus said 'Ah bugger it all'.
Radoteur
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Radoteur »

Ummm... I think the coons would have been sterile.

I think the ghouls got some FEV and rad. I think they are screwed up because they have genetic damage. Talius, a former Vault 13-dweller says he turned into a ghoul, because the Nightkin got a hold of him. Which might mean that he was dipped, and came out bad. Since he came out bad, they let him go. Of course, i have no idea what the game designers intended, if anything.

I really liked the plot, it was a cool idea. Now if they could only get rid of the bugs...
Our Host!