TANK

Mapping & modding Fallout Tactics and reviewing maps thereof.

TANK

Post by Guest »

I was messing around in the entity editor the other day and I decided to change the tank. All I did was change the ap cost to cheap and gave it a 100 round magazine(yeah right). I gave my charachter the max number of aps (like 24) to get these results. I then placed it in a custom mission with about 30 mutants. The results were awesome. It now fires about 6 individual rounds per second.

I wasn't being serious when I made it mind you, just looking for a way to get some laughs.

I'd also like to know if anyone else has been bored enough to try something like this.
PaladinHeart
Strider
Strider

Post by PaladinHeart »

That's neat, I hadn't really thought about doing anything like that, but it would come in handy if I ever wanted to make a fortified machine gun position.

I have played around on my maps before. Like testing guns and stuff. Its fun discovering new stuff :)
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. " -John 3:16

Hopes. Dreams. You have to live these things. If not, they will remain prisoner within the confines of your mind for the rest of your life.

Post by Guest »

[TBC]-PaladinHeart wrote:That's neat, I hadn't really thought about doing anything like that, but it would come in handy if we ever wanted to make a fortified machine gun position.
OMG, thats a fantastic idea dewd! Just plant the turret and not the body. ?But answer me this: would you be able to get into the turret without it? Another way might be to just to surround it with obstacles so it can't move, but leave an opening so you can hop in. To make it less godlike, you can lower the damage to that of say an M2 or a bushmaster.

Post by Guest »

Hey guys lemme get the TANK zip file to you.

Post by Guest »

Here you go. I suggest cheating to give yourselves an assload of APs.

TANK.zip

Have fun!!! :drunk:

Post by Guest »

Has anyone tried that tank? I'd like to know what you think about it.
Our Host!