What do you want...

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
king_ota
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

What do you want...

Post by king_ota »

Well waht do you wantt in FO3 that wasn't in FO2 or FO1 or both? What do you want to see taken out?

Personaly I want more skins none of this everything looks the same any more. That and more interactivity (like being able to dist houses and walls)
Hail to the King!
Its good to be the king!
FLEA
SDF!
SDF!

Post by FLEA »

HMM IVR SEEN A pictue made on photo shot supposevly of fallout 3 but it wasnt and the thing was in is that there was a deathclaw sargent what would be realy cool i think if death claws started an army bos typa of thing i think taht would be fukin awesom and they would have conflicts here and there

oh yeah and definetly more bos in f 3 there realy werent enough steel knights in the second alson not as much emphasis on drugs and prostitution
Ganymedes
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Ganymedes »

FLEA: You're joking right? Tell me you're joking! Please...

As for the thread...: Yes, since fallout is a "free" world, destroying walls and building would be in place... Of course that would have consequences...
Fallout Forever!
Rat Keeng
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Rat Keeng »

Why?

So you can not only kill every person, but also destroy every single building? I don't see the point.
Kozmo_Naut
Respected
Respected

Post by Kozmo_Naut »

It's all about freedom...
Flamescreen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Flamescreen »

I would like more animations in stuff. For instance rain would be nice(despite this being in contradiction with FO world. Maybe radioactive rain or something?). New species also. In Vault City you could hear bird(some say harpies) sounds. Also {new creation}something as dangerous(or more) as Deathclaws.
Sarge
Perpetual SDF

Post by Sarge »

:o Well, it must be raining SOMEWHERE in the Fallout world, or else nothing would grow, the lakes and rivers would all dry up, and everyone would die. Can't live without water, you know. And as for the melting glaciers (you thought I didn't think of them, didn't you?), well they need snowfall to replentish their "supply" of water/ice. And as for underground springs and wells, where do you think the water that feeds them comes from? That's right: rainfall. So in conclusion, since there are people alive in the fallout world, (Vault-dwellers the recycle their water being the exeption) there must be a water supply for them and therefore there must be at least some rainfall happening somewhere to provide all that water.
Oh, and one last thing: Since it has never been (as far as I know) established one way or the other if the Nuka-Cola that shows up in FO1/2 is pre-war cola or post-war cola, we can't count it as a factor one way or the other. :D I don't count FOT as cannon, so I don't factor the Nuka-Cola factory that's featured in FOT into this.
Slider
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Slider »

When you're in the Boneyard sometimes the citizens say they hope it doesn't rain like the other day. I'm guessing because of radioactivity.

And there is already a thread like this so go read it if you want to see what people wrote.
Flamescreen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Flamescreen »

I think I was reading somewhere that all Nuka-Cola's are pre war ones. Maybe CA posts.
Nutter
Respected
Respected

Post by Nutter »

the weather effects mentioned above would be an extremely good addition
sorta like baldurs gate II
Ixian
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Ixian »

Yes, different weather would be cool...I would also like to see that you can upgrade/repair/customize your weapons and other equipment.
Yeah, sure; whatever comforts you.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

FLEA wrote:HMM IVR SEEN A pictue made on photo shot supposevly of fallout 3 but it wasnt and the thing was in is that there was a deathclaw sargent what would be realy cool i think if death claws started an army bos typa of thing i think taht would be fukin awesom and they would have conflicts here and there

oh yeah and definetly more bos in f 3 there realy werent enough steel knights in the second alson not as much emphasis on drugs and prostitution
that picture was'nt meant to be a fallout 3 screen shot, It was just a screen shot photoshopped and sent in as a screenshot of the day on the old dac.
Saint_Proverbius
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Saint_Proverbius »

That picture was originally made by a Russian group as a practical joke. It was made around the time Fallout Tactics was announced.

Which is funny, because Kreegle fell for it a few years after that.. heh heh heh
------------------
MaxRhodes
SDF!
SDF!

Post by MaxRhodes »

Ganymedes wrote: As for the thread...: Yes, since fallout is a "free" world, destroying walls and building would be in place... Of course that would have consequences...
Hell yeah that would be cool, but only if you use big explosives (mines, TNT) cause it would be dumb if you threw a grenade at a guy and it blew down the wall of some guys house.
My life fades.... a vision dims..... all that remains are memories....
spyder07
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by spyder07 »

I would definitely want to see customizable weapons or apperance. The weather idea would be nice but would also slow down the game if not done right. I would also like to better graphics, like the ones in Tactics. They were a big improvement from the original games.
Genghis Khan
Regular
Regular

Post by Genghis Khan »

What about footprints, I mean you don't see any in FO1&2 but you do allot of walking. If you walk through a puddle of blood you should see bloody foot prints etc.

More death sequences YAY! :twisted:
The_one-1
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by The_one-1 »

:onfire: :multi: :splat: :snipersmile: :2gunfire:

I strongly agree. Customizable weapons and apperince would be appceated (cant spell that word). I think weather would get in the way. Probobly slowing down travel through the wasteland, and slowing down quests,jobs, ect...
Our Host!