Crappy STALKER Preview #981394...

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Killzig
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Crappy STALKER Preview #981394...

Post by Killzig »

<strong>[ -> Preview]</strong>

<a href="http://www.gamershell.com/reviews_STALK ... obyl.shtml" target=_blank>Link</a>.
<br>
<br>Spew:
<br><blockquote>This game is complex and entertaining. The level of detail and forethought that went into this game just astounds me. I would rate it at a 9.5 if I were reviewing it. The graphics are stunning, game play non linear and diverse. The conspiracy theories and frightening and the realism is uncanny. You can expect S.T.A.L.K.E.R to release sometime in Q4 this year. My recommendation is to get this game. You won’t be sorry!</blockquote>
<br>Going to wash off in turpentine now, I feel dirty <b>for</b> them.
<br>
<br>For a more down to earth preview <a href="http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/features/de ... ionid=1639" target=_blank>click here</a>.
<br>
<br>Snip: <blockquote>While what we played of the game was solid enough - and, as mentioned, it was certainly stunning from a visual point of view - it still felt as if we were seeing far from the full picture. For starters, there's a whole load of RPG elements to consider, such as interaction with other Stalkers (other than just killing them) and trading objects, which would add a whole new depth to the game. In the full game, your character also has to sleep and eat while your endurance is affected by radiation and the number of objects you can carry is also limited by the capacity of your backpack - so familiar survival-horror fundamentals are also in place. We're just hoping that the finished version of the game manages to combine these disparate elements into a cohesive action-shooter-survival-RPG experience.</blockquote>
<br>Thanks to <b>mep</b> for posting this in #fallout.
Last edited by Killzig on Thu Apr 08, 2004 7:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Grimnar
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Grimnar »

He was reading that from a note
"We have OH SHIT I HEAR THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!!!111!1111oneone-scorpions" -Chucky Cuevas
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Of course, GH is also responsible for this, so moot point.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
[caleb]
SDF!
SDF!

Post by [caleb] »

Grimnar wrote:He was reading that from a note
and at gunpoint.
Moo and out.
Grimnar
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Grimnar »

Only thing positive i will say about GH is their fast swedish 100mbit download server ...

Then again a name like "Gamers hell" really gives justice to what they do over there :)
"We have OH SHIT I HEAR THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!!!111!1111oneone-scorpions" -Chucky Cuevas
Ooe
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Ooe »

ive never really understood...is it gamers-hell or gamer-shell!? :confused2: Nah, what i wanted to say was : What the hell was gamershell talking about? Looks...unproffesional, to say the least.
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

They know who their readers are, and write their articles accordingly.
Our Host!