brotherhood of steel commin out?

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
andrewdane19
SDF!
SDF!

brotherhood of steel commin out?

Post by andrewdane19 »

becaus this is a fallout fan site i was wondering if brotherhood of steel came out yet

if it did can 1 of you post ur opinion of it but dont put spoilers becaus im going to be buying it

---drew
Calal
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Calal »

Somebody throw this where it belongs please?

Hey guys, guess what? We won' t have to wait till Thursday. Some of them came in early. Dinner is served gentlemen.

*waits for the hungry wolves*
He who keeps the old akindled and adds new knowledge is fit to be a teacher.
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Re: brotherhood of steel commin out?

Post by Forty-six & Two »

andrewdane19 wrote:becaus this is a fallout fan site i was wondering if brotherhood of steel came out yet

if it did can 1 of you post ur opinion of it but dont put spoilers becaus im going to be buying it

---drew
Hmm. Better get out your flame retardent clothes. You asked for an opinion on the wrong game in the wrong forum with the wrong FO fans =).

Safe to say. Noone here likes that game. Actually im pretty sure we all hate it, and Chucky+interplay for making it.
LlamaGod
U R Ded Faget
U R Ded Faget

Re: brotherhood of steel commin out?

Post by LlamaGod »

andrewdane19 wrote:becaus this is a fallout fan site i was wondering if brotherhood of steel came out yet

---drew
Pro-Tip: Dont go to Fallout fansites if you want FOBOS info.
andrewdane19
SDF!
SDF!

Post by andrewdane19 »

k thanks llama

you other guys should just cool it . i was thinking this was a fallout fan site but i think im wrong . dont open ur fucking mouth just becaus i dis agree with you

---drew AKA "IM A FUCKING MORON WHO THROS MY MONEY AWAY, I ALSO REMOVED MY 2 BOTTOM RIBS TO GIVE ME SELF ORAL PLEASURE, LAWL!"
Calal
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Calal »

Wow, quite defensive there.

Don' t take this the wrong way kid, indeed you have the right to disagree, but it won' t matter. FO:BOS will always be a piece of crap to the majority of the fallout fans because it is just the nametag slapped on a product that has almost no link whatsoever to the briliant flavour of what Fallout was suppossed to represent.

Anyway, if you' re really serious about playing it, I' d rather rent it than buy it since it has low replayability (considering the fact you would even want to play it all over again) and might be even played through in one sitting.

K thx bye
He who keeps the old akindled and adds new knowledge is fit to be a teacher.
Ghetto Goose
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Ghetto Goose »

Right then.

andrewdane19 Sucks.

FOBOS Sucks.

Both shall remain this way into eternity.

Said, done, locked.
Our Host!