What to do next week when you see someone buy FOBOS....

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
DaViLLaN
SDF!
SDF!

What to do next week when you see someone buy FOBOS....

Post by DaViLLaN »

When you see some 14 year old zit faced kid at EB or wherever going to the counter with FO:POS....Footsweep him.
Then grab the game and put it back on the shelf. I am going to my local EB on the 13th, and im going to hide all of the copies in the barbie games section.
And if anyone even touches the case, I dont care if its an 8 year old girl or and old lady..... Im going to footsweep them. Im going to be a bouncer for that week.

There is no way Im going to take the downfall of Fallout 3 lightly.

Im also going to be very busy with DC++ and torrent to spread the all over the place, so noone else has to waste $$$ on it.

Interplay will pay dearly for this mistake

DaViLLaN
Offense is the best form of Defense
MurPHy
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MurPHy »

Well, that's one way to do it.
Spazmo
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Spazmo »

YEAH YOU STICK IT TO THE MAN! You can go to prison and get high on nutmeg like Malcom X did!

On the 13th, I'm going to be moving stupid topics like this one to the FOBOS forum.
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
Ghetto Goose
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Ghetto Goose »

OMG beat up little girls for the good of the world, then tell everyone on the internet how cool you are. Locked.
iohkus
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by iohkus »

unlockxed

better way is to follow everyone who buys fobos out of the store and out of the mall, then as they're about to get into their cars beat them over the head with a cue ball in a white sock

then take their unopened fpos and receipt and voila you just made yourself 20 cents or whatever bargain bin price they're selling this shitty game for

omg i just realized this would make for a kick ass short movie

Win. no rematch.
bey.
Our Host!