Interplay won another award this year!

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Kreegle
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Interplay won another award this year!

Post by Kreegle »

<strong>[Company -> Update]</strong>

This one's a couple of weeks old, but pfft... I don't care. <a href="/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7260">I mentioned a while ago</a> how grand it was that Interplay were actually <b>winning</b> something this year, not constantly losing... and now look at this! They're twice as winning! Doubley winning, even!
<br>
<br>Elysium at <a href="http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/" target-"_blank">Gamers With Jobs</a> gave Interplay some hearty congratulations in his <a href="http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/modules.p ... =0&thold=0" target="_blank">2003 Ely awards</a>... well, OK, they were runners up - but it's still recognition!<blockquote><em><b>Putz of 2003</b>
<br>
<br><b>Runner up</b> - <u>Any Interplay Executive</u> – Let’s put it this way. Enron seems to have been a more skillfully run corporation than Interplay. I’d expect better money management from drunken frat boys at a strip club.
<br>
<br>You know it’s bad when people don’t even concoct rumors of Microsoft buying you out.</em></blockquote>Clap-clap-clap-clap-clap woo-woo huzzah Interplay! Cheers for the link, Brian.
Ghetto Goose
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Ghetto Goose »

Should we make our own awards and let them win so they can have the hat-trick?
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

"The DAC Awards" - not a bad idea. Any nominations?
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

I nominate Nicolai, for the Whaa?-award
Sarge
Perpetual SDF

Post by Sarge »

I nominate Brian Fargo for the Lifetime Achivement Award.
Seriously. 8)
I like infinity engines games!! I drool on myself constantly!!
Our Host!