err....

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
Radoteur
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Radoteur »

Ammo trick doesn't work for me. It seems they fixed that one, but left an inf. Stimpack, exp and karma bug in.
Strap
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Strap »

hehe, the first time i played fallout, i was too eager to play that i didnt even read the manual-- at all

i kept dieing in the cave, so i thought... hmm i need to kill the rats by Punching them! so ill make a new guy that is really good at Punching!!

and then later i figured out that i had a gun in my inventory

lol
Radoteur
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Radoteur »

That's pretty funny.
I'm a pretty fast learner.
I used to have an Apple II GS with a ton of cracked games. (For you morons, cracked games don't come with manuals.)
I remember those good old days of pressing every button on the keyboard to see what happens.
Of course, sometimes i would get desperate and search the internet for some help.

I figured out the game to the Hub, until i found a manual on the CD. I sure as hell didn't die in the cave. I swear, it is pretty hard to get killed by rats. Maybe we should call those who can't get more than a few steps into the world "Bob" Of course, I bet Bob wasn't killed by rats. Probably died bad air.

I got the CD cheap in Korea. It was in just a jewel case, no box.
Tank
Wanderer of the Wastes
Wanderer of the Wastes

Post by Tank »

Guys, forget about it. Det0x is Murdoc, the asshole-spammer from Vault 13. He's a lieing sonuvabitch.
The Unwashed Village- Abandon ye sanity!

Live with Honor
Fight for Honor
Die with Honor

Let not Glory blind Thee
Beef
Respected
Respected

Post by Beef »

Tank wrote:Guys, forget about it. Det0x is Murdoc, the asshole-spammer from Vault 13. He's a lieing sonuvabitch.
An asshole-spammer he may be, but he's a fellow Khan. Oh, and you spelt 'lying' wrong...
Tank
Wanderer of the Wastes
Wanderer of the Wastes

Post by Tank »

I hate that word. no matter what happens I always manage to misspell it... Oh well, onto the Khans: I just lost all and any respect I had for them. Harbouring Murdoc shows a total and complete lack of intelligence.
The Unwashed Village- Abandon ye sanity!

Live with Honor
Fight for Honor
Die with Honor

Let not Glory blind Thee
Our Host!