Will you buy FallOut BOS if...

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
DJG
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Will you buy FallOut BOS if...

Post by DJG »

... they include Fallout 1, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics with the game ?
(Sorry if the question has been ask before, I did a search...)
Ozrat
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Ozrat »

Wrong forum.

SDF

Why the fuck would they sell a console game with PC games?

Why would we want copies of games that we already have and love?
ExtremeRyno wrote:I don't really represent the views that I've written here in this thread... I just like to type.
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

Oh, dear.

1) Wrong forum, shithead.

2) FOBOS = Console game. FO1, 2, and FOT = PC games. So the answer is an obviously resounding "Duh, no."

Thank you, have a nice day.
fuck
Ozrat
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Ozrat »

Sorry, S_M, but I beat you to the punch.

And more elequently as well.

pwn3d.
ExtremeRyno wrote:I don't really represent the views that I've written here in this thread... I just like to type.
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

Ozrat wrote:Sorry, S_M, but I beat you to the punch.

And more elequently as well.

pwn3d.
Too bad you can't fucking spell "eloquently" correctly.

ozrat wrote:Why would we want copies of games that we already have and love?
I know your head's been up your ass for the past, well, however many years old you are, but a retarded chimpanzee with syphillis would know that FOBOS is not marketted towards Fallout fans.
fuck
DJG
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by DJG »

By including these games, I mean... they convert them for the console.

Oh, and another question.
Why you have to be rude ?
Yeah I post it in the wrong forum, so what ?
Is you entire life is based on this forum ?
Ozrat
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Ozrat »

Too bad your post count is the inverse of your IQ

Oooooh, I misspelled a word by one vowel. HOEW TARIBAL!//!!!!!!{}

Anyways...
Sodomize_MePLZ wrote:a retarded chimpanzee with syphillis would know that FOBOS is not marketted towards Fallout fans.
Obviously you can't do a simple bit of reading comprehension. Let's look at what the question was, shall we?
DJG wrote:Will you buy FallOut BOS if...
Obviously WE won't because we already have the good Fallouts and we don't need the console shit. That simple enough for your artsie mind to conceptualize?
Ozrat
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Ozrat »

DJG wrote:By including these games, I mean... they convert them for the console.
*sigh*

First of all, the game already went gold. That means that it's supposedly in it's final stage of production and all that remains is to be distributed and fixed up with about ten patches in the near future. That means that there's no time to completely convert three PC games into a dumbed down version for TWO consoles.

Secondly, in order to play those games, you'd need to be able to install some files onto your console. OH WAIT, YOU CAN'T.

Thirdly, how are you going to play those games effectively without a keyboard?

In other words, it's just not going to happen because of the said obvious reasons.

Any other questions about this matter?
DJG wrote:Why you have to be rude ?
Why do you have to be an SDF? It's called "tough love." You'll thank us someday for it.
DJG wrote:Yeah I post it in the wrong forum, so what ?
So it needs to be moved. We have subdivisions in this forum for a reason.
DJG wrote:Is you entire life is based on this forum ?
No, it revolves around NMA
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

Ozrat wrote:Too bad your post count is the inverse of your IQ
That's the single most original insult I've seen all day. No, seriously. I'm quaking in my boots, I'm so terribly shaken. I do believe my self esteem will never recover.
Oooooh, I misspelled a word by one vowel. HOEW TARIBAL!//!!!!!!{}
Excuse the fuck out of me? You were the one who brought up eloquence.
Anyways...
Sodomize_MePLZ wrote:a retarded chimpanzee with syphillis would know that FOBOS is not marketted towards Fallout fans.
Obviously you can't do a simple bit of reading comprehension. Let's look at what the question was, shall we?
DJG wrote:Will you buy FallOut BOS if...
Obviously WE won't because we already have the good Fallouts and we don't need the console shit.
So I made a mistake. I've been too busy, tired, drunk (insert lame excuse for shitty post here), not to mention dealing with many stupid people (Yes, to preempt one of your....witty responses, dumber than myself) and jumped to conclusions.

That simple enough for your artsie mind to conceptualize?
Apparently reading comprehension isn't one your fortes either. Like I said, I'm taking sociology/psychology because I'm a lazy bastard. So why do you frown upon reading other peoples' posts so much? I mean, over at The Bastion of Pseuo-Intellectual Political Debates, NMA, reading and understanding peoples' posts is fundamental to being a member. Oh, wait.
fuck
Ozrat
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Ozrat »

If you can't pack the shit, don't join the gay orgy.

In other words, if you're going to crique my writing over a single misspelling, don't expect to be spared when you attempt to argue the wrong point.
Ozrat wrote:It's called "tough love."
DJG
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by DJG »

Ozrat wrote:Secondly, in order to play those games, you'd need to be able to install some files onto your console. OH WAIT, YOU CAN'T.
On the Xbox, you can.
Ozrat wrote:Thirdly, how are you going to play those games effectively without a keyboard?
I don't know for Fallout Tactics, I never really played... but F1 and F2, you can easly play without the keyboard. Have you played these games ?
Ozrat wrote:Why do you have to be an SDF? It's called "tough love." You'll thank us someday for it.
Uhuhuhu.
Ozrat wrote:So it needs to be moved. We have subdivisions in this forum for a reason.
This is not a reason to be rude.
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

Ozrat wrote:So it needs to be moved. We have subdivisions in this forum for a reason.
This is not a reason to be rude.
The hell it isn't. There's a FAQ to the forum, and considering that the FOBOS forum is viewable from the index, it violates common sense to post about it here.
fuck
DJG
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by DJG »

Sorry, I don't spend my life on this forum like you, asshole.
3000+ posts means you really are a moron.
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Forty-six & Two »

Slave_Master wrote:I know your head's been up your ass for the past, well, however many years old you are, but a retarded chimpanzee with syphillis would know that FOBOS is not marketted towards Fallout fans.
Isnt that what Chucky thinks? Of course being completly wrong in his assumption that any real fan of FO games would enjoy that piece of crap game hes trying to make, isn't the idea that its partly for the old fans and also to get new ones along with them?
Last edited by Forty-six & Two on Mon Nov 24, 2003 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

DJG wrote:Sorry, I don't spend my life on this forum like you, asshole.
3000+ posts means you really are a moron.
One finds irony in one person on the internet saying another person on the internet has no life.

I really shouldn't bite into this pile of bullshit, but what the fuck. I hardly think "posting between classes when I'm bored" can be considered "spending my life on this forum". I stick by what I said. Posting about FOBOS in this forum violated common sense. It has fuck-all to do with being some l33t internet-savvy dood.
fuck
Ozrat
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Ozrat »

First of all, notice how I did not insult you in anyway. Slave_Master, on the other hand, directly called you a "shithead." Sure, he calls himself that as well, but why are you accusing me of being more of a jerk than him?
SDF wrote:I don't know for Fallout Tactics, I never really played... but F1 and F2, you can easly play without the keyboard.
Duh, really? Of course you can play without the keyboard. I agree with your statement except for the "easly" part. So you'd put up with moving the cursor around with the directional arrows or the analog joystick rather than a real live mouse? Just try doing that for about ten minutes and tell me how convenient that is. You'll also notice that just about every feature in the game has a nice quick and convenient shortcut on the keyboard. So you'd rather play the game with a joystick and about six buttons? Just imagine how long it would take to go into your inventory, change weapons, compare the available ammo, and load the said firearm. See where I'm going now? This is NOT "easly" accomplished without a mouse and keyboard.
SDF wrote:Have you played these games ?
The real question is "have you?"

First of all, Fallout Tactics spans three CDs. Are you saying that you'll somehow be able to install and play this game on a console? Or even be able to "easly" convert the said title to TWO different console shit formats?

Secondly... Fuck that, I've already said enough.

Do I really need to continue elaborating on the subject?

And don't whine to us how you're either too ignorant or stupid to post in the right forum.

EDIT: And don't be whining about the fact that you lack enough cognitive capabilities to post a real question in the first place.
Last edited by Ozrat on Mon Nov 24, 2003 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raymondo
Pussy Lord
Pussy Lord

Post by Raymondo »

and under 100 posts means your a dumbshit.

ThanksKByeFuckoffEatShitandDie
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

Fallout Junkie wrote:and under 100 posts means your a dumbshit.
But you have a postcount of 515, Ray-Ray.
fuck
DJG
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by DJG »

Ok forget my question.
The REAL problem here is the community itself.
You are all a bunch of morons, point.
I'm out of here, there is no respect, it's always "We love Fallout 1, that's it"
The fucking fallout community is fucking dead because of guys like you, shitheads.

C'est tellement pathétique de voir autant de fanatiques frustrés.
I'll build my own fucking website on fallout without all this jerk on forums.
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Forty-six & Two »

DJG wrote:C'est tellement pathétique de voir autant de fanatiques frustrés.I'll build my own fucking website on fallout without all this jerk on forums.
Mérde.

Au Revoir.
Our Host!