Stalin vs. Hitler: The Comic!

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
iohkus
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by iohkus »

ugh dudging from her eyebrows she must have had a pretty big bush :shock:

now here's a random picture of the lovable and hairless geico gecko:

bey.
NachoMonkey
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by NachoMonkey »

*takes out his good gecko skinning knife, then realises its only a statue*

Damn, the least this comic could do is be historically accurate and have hitler and stalin do battle in giant japanese robots while romping through tokyo with onlookers running in terror shouting "Gojira ! Gojira !" .... russians :roll: ....
Evil Natured Robot
Respected
Respected

Post by Evil Natured Robot »

Was Vlad Dracula, Saddam Hussein, or Genghis Kahn short in stature?
I'm pretty sure Saddam is/was. And Genghis Khan, being a Mongol, probably wasn't too big. No clue about ol' Vlad Dracul. However, I\m really only concerned with great dictators... the little tin-pot men matter little, so Saddam and Vlad are kind of out of the running.

Trotsky got pushed out of the Soviet Union by Stalin, so there's no reason he'd be in the comic. He's drinking tequila somewhere in Mexico and waiting to be assasinated by the time Stalin's fighting Hitler.
I'll get you, Yoshimi.
HappySuitcase Man
Regular
Regular

Post by HappySuitcase Man »

Spazmo wrote:I did not enjoy that fact in the least, you filthy liar.
Ah, you misunderstand! When I used the word "fun," I was using it in the sense of "for my enjoyment." The enjoyment of the other forum users was purely secondary, if not tertiary.
Iohkus wrote:where's trotsky?
*insert ice-pick joke here*
This is my signature.
NachoMonkey
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by NachoMonkey »

Evil Natured Robot wrote:
Was Vlad Dracula, Saddam Hussein, or Genghis Kahn short in stature?
I'm pretty sure Saddam is/was. And Genghis Khan, being a Mongol, probably wasn't too big. No clue about ol' Vlad Dracul. However, I\m really only concerned with great dictators... the little tin-pot men matter little, so Saddam and Vlad are kind of out of the running.

Trotsky got pushed out of the Soviet Union by Stalin, so there's no reason he'd be in the comic. He's drinking tequila somewhere in Mexico and waiting to be assasinated by the time Stalin's fighting Hitler.
actually i was under the assumption ghengis khan wouldve been an enormous man, considering him and his minions managed to take over such a great area of land :S
Dramuck
SDF!
SDF!
Location: No matter where I leave, my absence will be good company.

Post by Dramuck »

actually i was under the assumption ghengis khan wouldve been an enormous man, considering him and his minions managed to take over such a great area of land :S
Nah, he carved out a large empire because he was overcompensating for something. (That may not be true, but I couldn't resit inserting an obvious pun.)
"When you are tea-bagging Miss Hoover do you suffer from testicular torsion? Do you sometimes accidentally find yourself drinking Drano when you could have sworn that you reached for the Pepto-Bismol? If you do you are a f*cking idiot." - Quote from a friend
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Nice comic. I guess it works pretty well as today's Red Party propaganda :)
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Dictators are robots.
:chew:
Evil Natured Robot
Respected
Respected

Post by Evil Natured Robot »

So am I. What's your point?
I'll get you, Yoshimi.