Awaken mod... now in English flavour!

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Killzig
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Killzig »

at the foot of the first staircase down to your left there's a locked room. In there you can control the turrets and turn them on anyone with "high fev" I tried this but it really doesn't help. Avoid unnecessary fights as there are a few guys in their packing gatling lasers and one critical + them getting the jump on you = you sliced in half.
The answer to your first question is shaddup.
Prunk
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Prunk »

Me again :D

*** yet more spoilers ***

I think I'm stuck! I've taken the SOH missions and wiped out the BOS. When I got back to the SOH base there were a load of hostile ghouls there so I wiped them out too, but not before they killed Oliver. Then I found Necropolis and killed the technologists for them, and the boss guy said he'd put in a word for me. But now I don't know what to do - there doesn't appear to be anyone else for me to speak to and I have explored the entire map. Suggestions, anyone?

P.S. I brought Gisbourne to the BOS before I killed them all and now I can't kill the two paladins on the door. I hope I haven't broken a quest.

P.P.S. How many train parts are there? I have two - a reactor piece and part of the ignition.
Killzig
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Killzig »

I'm also in a bit of the same shit hole, I joined the BOS and upon the SOH attack the Paladin Lord Bart was shredded by the two elites in his chamber. Now I can't get the next quest because the elder tells me I have to talk to bart. Suckage. Where the fuck are the train parts? I restarted my game since I got rid of them the last time, now I can't remember where I picked them up to begin with :( ...

EDIT: Just reloaded from the savegame just before the SOH attack and planted Bullet (Gisbourne--Modified) in the paladin's office to make sure he wouldn't get aced. Way too many SOH elites in that base v the number of paladins. Its a bit unbalanced.

SPOILERS ...

So far the parts I've found for the train are...

Reactor piece, on Noah in the Military Base.
Engine Part .. on the raider chief in raider camp.

I remember seeing "train parts" in a previous game but I don't know where they are.
Silver
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Silver »

Hmmz... I could say SPOILERS but the whole thread is messed with them so :).

I got my 1st BoS mission and they ask me to find a certain ghould trading place orso, how the heck do I find it?

... In New Chicago the cop tells me to find a maffiosi, I scourred the entire area, nada! Where the heck is he?

Aswell I got 2 people in my party. The BoS guy and the Tribal once you get the 'holy grounds' -> Vault 32 -> Tribe village part. Can I get more peoples?

Also the tribal dude can't wear any armor, why?... Are there any strenght modules in the game too? I need 1 more strenght to carry miniguns etc. Uck!
Killzig
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Killzig »

Silver wrote:Hmmz... I could say SPOILERS but the whole thread is messed with them so :).

I got my 1st BoS mission and they ask me to find a certain ghould trading place orso, how the heck do I find it?
Silent Trains... head 1 grid up from BOS and approx 22 grids left and you should run into it. which makes no sense because the trade route is supposed to be New Chicago/ghouls/SOH (can't get more out of the way than that)...
... In New Chicago the cop tells me to find a maffiosi, I scourred the entire area, nada! Where the heck is he?
SURPRISE! He's not in New Chicago, he's down in the Burning City, look around he's wearing metal armor. His name is Luccio I believe. He says he won't go down fighting but then he doesn't attack you so you get first shot which makes this quest uber easy. To get to burning city from the glow, head 1 grid up and 4 grids right.
Aswell I got 2 people in my party. The BoS guy and the Tribal once you get the 'holy grounds' -> Vault 32 -> Tribe village part. Can I get more peoples? Also the tribal dude can't wear any armor, why?... Are there any strenght modules in the game too? I need 1 more strenght to carry miniguns etc. Uck!
in burning city you can get tess to join your party. suehe the tribal is a waste of space. He can't wear armor because his race is "Tribal_large" you'd have to edit the entity and thus restart the entire game. Don't know about strength modules. Think you're fucked. Personally, I'm finding the automatic shotgun to be a bad ass weapon to carry around. especially since my small guns % is way high at the moment.
Silver
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Silver »

Killzig wrote:

in burning city you can get tess to join your party. suehe the tribal is a waste of space. He can't wear armor because his race is "Tribal_large" you'd have to edit the entity and thus restart the entire game. Don't know about strength modules. Think you're fucked. Personally, I'm finding the automatic shotgun to be a bad ass weapon to carry around. especially since my small guns % is way high at the moment.
Thx for the t1pp0rz. Tess won't join me though :(. "Sniff what will i do now". No joining uh uh. Bah. Sueh ain't that bad tho, I got him on NRG weapons @ 70%, but no armore uck. He can carry 275 loot to my car, thats good too. And he's outdoorsman is way high, no interuptions which is great too.
Killzig
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Killzig »

for you to get tess you have to find her hubbies corpse, go back, talk to a her and a few others, accept quest to kill DC. go kill dc. come back... and yea. it's way too much trouble for her weak stats. don't worry about it.
Prunk
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Prunk »

It looks as though I'm gonna have to reload from a much earlier position and keep Oliver alive then ...

BTW, those are the only two engine parts I have found so far.
Silver
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Silver »

All that fancy power armour and I got none! Blegh! Anyone know where they sell it?
Killzig
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Killzig »

they don't sell it, kill the SOH for the bos and you'll get it.
Fallout-Fan
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Fallout-Fan »

I have some questions.

1. How can i destroy the raider base? When i kill some of the raider my populerity and reputation goes down.

2. What can i do with the Water Barrel from Rampart?

3. I get Ted's Locket, what can i do with this?
MacBeth
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by MacBeth »

Fallout-Fan wrote:1. How can i destroy the raider base? When i kill some of the raider my populerity and reputation goes down.
for each 5 raiders killed your karma/reputation should go high
Fallout-Fan wrote:2. What can i do with the Water Barrel from Rampart?
sell it :)
Fallout-Fan wrote:3. I get Ted's Locket, what can i do with this?
find ted and give it to him :P
- who's the one to BLAME!? -
- shin! shin! sei! kyuu! sai! -
- hail the mushroom cloud -

me not like my english ;)
Grifman
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Grifman »

I really want to like this mod, but the "realism" ended up just killing me, literally, time after time again. After reloading for the nth time because of blindness or a crippled leg (all early in the game before I could even come close to getting a decent doctor skill) I gave up. They did a good job with the quests, but in modifying the damage model they apparently forgot that as damage went up, so did chances of crippling wounds - or at least it certainly seems so. Just good evidence that there are reasons developers balance variables the way they do, and that there are certain reasons why modders shouldn't tamper with some.

Grifman
Silver
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Silver »

Hmm, weird... I had no problem with the difficulty level. I only have a problem with the LOW XP gain from actualy killing something, that sucked tho.
maddmaxx
SDF!
SDF!

Awaken1.32

Post by maddmaxx »

This is a great mod and I would like to say thank you guys for all your hard work.
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

The unlucky SDF. :clap:
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

I miss Silver D:
PiP
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity

Post by PiP »

S4ur0n27 wrote:I miss Silver D:
yeah :(
ApTyp
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ApTyp »

I miss the times when people made more than four posts a year, or resurrected threads of old.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

I think I made more than 4 posts this year D;
Our Host!