New Version of RedViewer Out

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Killzig
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

New Version of RedViewer Out

Post by Killzig »

<strong>[ -> N/A]</strong>

Red has informed us that he's released the latest build of his red!Viewer.

<blockquote>

- TIL Fixed bug pressing + crashing with Error 380 (requiem_for_a_starfury)

- TIL Fixed +, Ins and - buttons so that they no longer reset the list to 0

every time you add/remove a frame

- FRM Fixed Anti-aliased rendering not centering properly

d Fixed up the readme again a bit, updated some URLs

- Updated Copyright notice for 2003

- Disabled Flagswhen starting the application as selecting them would crash

- TIL Fixed bug where you couldn't "Save" them (though "Save As..." worked)

(Max-Violence, requiem_for_a_starfury)

</blockquote>

You can download it <a href="http://fmf.knightcommand.net/redviewer/ ... .ace">HERE (Right Click, Save As)</a>. Or <a href="http://www.duckandcover.net/tactics/mod ... ">HERE@DAC (Right Click, Save As)</a>.
Red
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Red »

I accidently uploaded the .17 version instead of the .18. So if you downloaded it already, download it again, sorry!
Killzig
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Killzig »

updated the link.
The answer to your first question is shaddup.
Red

Post by Red »

I also secretly added a little fix to it, if you bother to read the radme... It's nothing noteworthy though.
ProsperianMasterian
Cakester Alt; I'm going places in life

Post by ProsperianMasterian »

RedViewer won't let me guide my image offset to fit the bounding box. Pain in the ass. Please fix. Clicking takes way to long to center it in the box.
ProsperianMasterian

Also for ubuntu users or more specifically those who use WINE. Redviewer becomes extremely slow if you have FT Tools or BOS.exe open while Redviewer is being used. Not sure why and selection software rendering doesn't help.

Use winetricks to get some of the files Redviewer requires. one file named MSSTDFMT.DLL requires it to be registered manually using regsvr32.

with wine it looked like this:

bearblack@ringnova:~/.wine/dosdevices/c:/windows/command$ wine start.exe "regsvr32 msstdfmt.dll"
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Cakester, this thread is seven years old and virtually no one who has posted in it is still active here. You are a fucking retard.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
ProsperianMasterian

Retlaw83 wrote:Cakester, this thread is seven years old and virtually no one who has posted in it is still active here. You are a fucking retard.
But Red wasn't. He and I are beyond you. This is our turf. You are retarded here. There . Everywhere.

Not that you still won't try and evaluate the whole of DAC again despite your lack of knowledge to sum anything up.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Retardcakes, I was around when Red was still posting. I used Redviewer a lot in my FoT modding. I have had email and PM exchanges with Red, and eh was a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything. Red has not posted here for years and is not going to start posting here again because you asked for a bug fix in his utility for a dead game.

You need to get it through the thick retard fog that's your disordered mind and give it a rest.
- the Vault Dweller
ProsperianMasterian

Retlaw83 wrote:Retardcakes, I was around when Red was still posting. I used Redviewer a lot in my FoT modding. I have had email and PM exchanges with Red, and eh was a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything. Red has not posted here for years and is not going to start posting here again because you asked for a bug fix in his utility for a dead game.

You need to get it through the thick retard fog that's your disordered mind and give it a rest.
That is the best new years present ever. thank you. finally he tries to honor our fallen king. Seriously i could write a national theme song about FOT.
ProsperianMasterian

Hey Red i just read a tutorial and i guess there is suppose to be a way to move the images using WASD?

In edit offset click on picture and use the WASD keys to move your image until it lines up with the bottom left corner of the bounding box.

Could this be a WINE ISsue? i will keep on trying to find a solution.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

ProsperianMasterian wrote:Could this be a WINE ISsue? i will keep on trying to find a solution.
Redviewer always worked fine for me. It's idiotic for you to expect things to work on a Windows emulator. As usual, when shit fucks up in your life, it's your fault.
- the Vault Dweller
ProsperianMasterian

Retlaw83 wrote:
ProsperianMasterian wrote:Could this be a WINE ISsue? i will keep on trying to find a solution.
Redviewer always worked fine for me. It's idiotic for you to expect things to work on a Windows emulator. As usual, when shit fucks up in your life, it's your fault.
Actually you are idiotic. God damn you cunt . It works perfectly fine. WASD. Bitch. FUCKING FINE>

also you should kill yourself for being so untrustworthy of WINE . for real Redviewer?

get of yourself. WINE can handle this easy. damn i just wish you could die everytime
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Post by Alister McFap II Esq. »

ProsperianMasterian wrote:
Retlaw83 wrote:
Actually you are idiotic. God damn you cunt . It works perfectly fine. WASD. Bitch. FUCKING FINE>

also you should kill yourself for being so untrustworthy of WINE . for real Redviewer?

get of yourself. WINE can handle this easy. damn i just wish you could die everytime
Stop insulting everyone, you little cunt. Who the fuck do you think you are?
ProsperianMasterian

Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:
Retlaw83 wrote: Redviewer always worked fine for me. It's idiotic for you to expect things to work on a Windows emulator. As usual, when shit fucks up in your life, it's your fault.

Patience is a virtue. It doesn't take too much to know that . When it comes to WINE, it really isn't asking much for a solution to a problem that involves Redviewer, considering the relatively few dependencies and how long WINE has supported these very types of minimalistic programs.

You are the type of dick who just doesn't get why we have SCIENCE. Science is cool because it gave us X during the space race that we can use at home.

GO fuck yourself. You really mis the point. Here, WINE is not at all the problem, your lack of respect is your own problem because you visibly can't be bothered to RTFM. Lost in the past.

you made such a bad call . you really will say anything that you think can stir up tension and you happen to be wrong often enough where you should apologize. but you wont. you can't.
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

Cakes the thread hasn't been updated since 2003, what are you doing? I feel bad for you.
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Post by Alister McFap II Esq. »

Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:
ProsperianMasterian wrote: Actually you are idiotic. God damn you cunt . It works perfectly fine. WASD. Bitch. FUCKING FINE>

Patience is a virtue. It doesn't take too much to know that . When it comes to WINE, it really isn't asking much for a solution to a problem that involves Redviewer, considering the relatively few dependencies and how long WINE has supported these very types of minimalistic programs.

You are the type of dick who just doesn't get why we have SCIENCE. Science is cool because it gave us X during the space race that we can use at home.

GO fuck yourself. You really mis the point. Here, WINE is not at all the problem, your lack of respect is your own problem because you visibly can't be bothered to RTFM. Lost in the past.

you made such a bad call . you really will say anything that you think can stir up tension and you happen to be wrong often enough where you should apologize. but you wont. you can't.
Please stop talking shit and explain to us who you think you are. What makes you believe that anybody wants to hear your shit?
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Guys, seriously?
Our Host!