Graveyard of Broken Dreams

Mapping & modding Fallout Tactics and reviewing maps thereof.
requiem_for_a_starfury
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Re: Space

Post by requiem_for_a_starfury »

[TBC]-PaladinHeart wrote: I tried space with everything that is associated with making the level bar go up or down. I still can't get it to work.
You got to keep da pressure on that naughty space bar while you drag the level bar kicking and screeming up or down with your left mouse button.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
xbow
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Boneyard candidate(NA)

Post by xbow »

Apparently the guys are still working on the mod so I removed the map from the boneyard
Last edited by xbow on Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
PaladinHeart
Strider
Strider

Re: Space

Post by PaladinHeart »

requiem_for_a_starfury wrote: You got to keep da pressure on that naughty space bar while you drag the level bar kicking and screeming up or down with your left mouse button.
I forgot about this. By the way I got it to work, thanks!

Better late than never I guess :)
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. " -John 3:16

Hopes. Dreams. You have to live these things. If not, they will remain prisoner within the confines of your mind for the rest of your life.
Big Tom
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Question

Post by Big Tom »

I am very curious if here is still someone who is going to ever finish mod or kampaign which were enounce

BigTom
Big Tom
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Question

Post by Big Tom »

I am very curious if here is still someone who is going to ever finish mod or kampaign which were enounce

BigTom
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Re: Question

Post by Retlaw83 »

Big Tom wrote:I am very curious if here is still someone who is going to ever finish mod or kampaign which were enounce

BigTom
Right here:
http://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8808
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Stevie D
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Stevie D »

Hi, gents.

Got a load of FoT maps that aren't doing anything. Thought you might be interested in looking them over. Did I read that OTB ain't been seen in a while? In that case, to whom do I send Graveyard of Broken Dreams contributions?

Cheers,

Steve
Big Tom
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Big Tom »

Stevie D wrote:Hi, gents.

Got a load of FoT maps that aren't doing anything. Thought you might be interested in looking them over. Did I read that OTB ain't been seen in a while? In that case, to whom do I send Graveyard of Broken Dreams contributions?

Cheers,

Steve
Hi man

If I understood you well. you have some maps which you can send to someone to use them in FT. If you have this plan I am working on FT campaign and I am still searching for some usefull maps - here...

t.jantac@seznam.cz

THX

BigTom
Stevie D
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Stevie D »

Big Tom wrote:Hi man

If I understood you well. you have some maps which you can send to someone to use them in FT. If you have this plan I am working on FT campaign and I am still searching for some usefull maps - here...

t.jantac@seznam.cz

THX

BigTom
Sure, that's the idea. I'll send over some stuff I was working on way back when. Hope you can make good use of it.
requiem_for_a_starfury
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Perhaps OTB would be willing to turn over the graveyard for DAC to host, or perhaps we can get a graveyard section set up here at DAC?
Stevie D
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Stevie D »

OK, they're all sent. Have they reached your end?
OnTheBounce
TANSTAAFL
TANSTAAFL

Post by OnTheBounce »

requiem_for_a_starfury wrote:Perhaps OTB would be willing to turn over the graveyard for DAC to host, or perhaps we can get a graveyard section set up here at DAC?
It would probably be better for DaC to simply set up a Graveyard of Broken Dreams of its own. The current incarnation is hosted on a Fortune City account that I have other plans for. X-fering the files would probably be easiest if someone simply DLs them directly from my site.

OTB
"On the bounce, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?!"
requiem_for_a_starfury
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Perhaps in that case Retlaw can add it as a seperate section under MV's Map Hub? Once MV comes back he then can decide whether to keep it or to split it off to DAC proper?
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

I can't seem to find a Graveyard of Broken Dreams website, but it could be that I'm retarded. Could someone point me to the URL?
- the Vault Dweller
OnTheBounce
TANSTAAFL
TANSTAAFL

Post by OnTheBounce »

Retlaw83 wrote:I can't seem to find a Graveyard of Broken Dreams website, but it could be that I'm retarded.
Nope, you're not retarded. I changed my site around a while back and consolidated everything under "Downloads".
Retlaw83 wrote:Could someone point me to the URL?
Certainly, sir!

Click me. Click me here.

That should do 'er.

Cheers,

OTB
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Damn OTB, I didn't know all those pseudo FO2 location maps existed. I haven't looked at any of it real hard yet, but I'm willing to bet there's enough to make some kind of localized campaign if some more parts of that region were made. I'd imagine Redding and Modoc would be needed to flesh out the worldmap.

Probably go well with the Classic Fallout Weapons pack I'm working on using your FO2 sprites.
- the Vault Dweller
fallout ranger
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by fallout ranger »

I've seen the V13 and NR maps, I downloaded them a while back, but the VC and SAD maps sound cool.
does this work
OnTheBounce
TANSTAAFL
TANSTAAFL

Post by OnTheBounce »

Retlaw83 wrote:Damn OTB, I didn't know all those pseudo FO2 location maps existed. I haven't looked at any of it real hard yet, but I'm willing to bet there's enough to make some kind of localized campaign if some more parts of that region were made. I'd imagine Redding and Modoc would be needed to flesh out the worldmap.
I'm pretty sure I have some other "pseudo" maps laying around, and if so I'll post 'em later this weekend. I don't think I ever did Modoc or Redding, but I do recall having worked on Klamath.

Retlaw83 wrote:Probably go well with the Classic Fallout Weapons pack I'm working on using your FO2 sprites.
I'm glad to hear you're getting some use out of 'em.

Cheers,

OTB

PS How did an up-standing member of the FO community like myself ever merit the "Spammer" tile? :lol:
fallout ranger

Post by fallout ranger »

you got "de modded" because teatime thought you were gone
does this work
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

OnTheBounce wrote: PS How did an up-standing member of the FO community like myself ever merit the "Spammer" tile? :lol:
Whoever made the original automatic ranking system had a sick sense of humor. As far as I understand it, when you have an incredibly high amount of posts all your stars are taken away and you get the title of "spammer".
- the Vault Dweller
Our Host!