The Arena!!!

Role-play any post-apocalyptic scenario to your heart's content or discuss unofficial Fallout PnP games.
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

*Reaper starts to regain conciousness after having the rocks fall on him, he removes the rocks and sees the floor covered in swords.

"Looks like I missed something big. Hey, BB!"

*Reaper looks at BB building the really evil stuff and decides not to get too close, Reaper wanders around to look for someone to fight, making sure to avoid stepping on the sword carpet.

"I challenge anyone who thinks that they are good enough to take me on in a one on one battle."

*Reaper stands, rune sword drawn, waiting for an answer...
bloodbathmaster2
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by bloodbathmaster2 »

"Muahahahahahahaha!" came the voice from his newly formed lair. "I have done it! My creation is complete!"

Lightning struck the arena center at that exact same momnet. When the blinding flash dissapated, a creature stood in the arena, racing to combat theReaper. It was MechaBloodbath! The robot's voice chip kicked in, and it called out, "I am Mechabloodbath vesion 1.0! Hear me roar!"

The mecha's back opened up to launch a small patriot missle.
One day...
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

*Reaper looks up and sees the Mechabloodbath version 1.0 and becomes almost paralyzed with fear. Then, Reaper regains control and lets out a short expression of his feelings.

"HOLY F**KING S**T!!!!"

*Reaper sees the patriot missile launching and decides to take action while the missile lands (I hope patriots are unguided), using his werewolf speed, Reaper runs up the Mechabloodbath version 1.0 and stands on top of it's head. Reaper uses his sword and immense werewolf strength to smash the head of the Mechabloodbath version 1.0 until the beast is no longer functioning. Reaper stand by the huge scrapheap and looks toward BB's evil lair and calls to him.

"Phew, ok BB give us a real fight here! Melee weapons and magic, no werewolf abilities for me!"
bloodbathmaster2
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

The decapitated mechanoid staggered blindly for a moment, sparks flying everywhere. On his hip, a light blinked on and a holograpic face appeared. It was smiling. The mecha reached to his side and took a shortsword. It rolled to the side of theReaper and lunged.
One day...
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

*Reaper leaps forward to avoid the certain deadly strike from the decapitated Mech. Reaper then turns to face the thing and wonders how to kill it. Decapitaing it didn't seem to work, what will.

"This is gonna be one tough battle."

*Reaper has an idea, he stands back, beconing the Mech to attack, the huge chunk of metal lunges toward Reaper, it looks like the end of Reaper, but then Reaper leaps onto the neck full of circuits and takes an EMP grenade from his pack and stuffs it into the robot and leaps away, waiting to see the result.
bloodbathmaster2
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

The mech suddenly collapsed into a spasm. Within seconds of the EMP, all of its lights went dim. Finally, they went out, and it released a last gasp for air. Wind swept around its husk, making a hollow scream.

"Curses! Foiled again!"

Bloodbath continues to work on the next line of his creations.
One day...
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

Okay Blarg and Umpa, let's forget our fight for a time and join forces in our assault upon Gamespy...

Hmmm... isn't that fellow from Gamespy?

*Sir_Funkalot runs up to the guy, reads his name tag and reveales the persons identity.*

A Gamespyer you are? Prepare to taste my mighty dual giant swords! (as well as my mighty fruit-knife)!
The Fallout California Tour | Currently being re-designed, re-structurated and re-wrote. To be finished...
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

bloodbathmaster2 wrote:Bloodbath continues to work on the next line of his creations.
"And I'll be ready when you do."

*Reaper sees that many people from GS are here, there are so many, Reaper decides to use them for practise but this won't increase the rune level on Reaper's sword as GS people have no blood that is 'normal' which is what the sword needs.
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

*Sir_Funkalot goes berserk as he sees all the Gamespyers, slaying many with his mighty swords.*
The Fallout California Tour | Currently being re-designed, re-structurated and re-wrote. To be finished...
Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

WIll you be ready for this? Arch asks him and jumps up off of random place where he had respawned his sword high in the air. "Hold still this won't hurt me one bit. Arch reached the ground and impaled reaper on his sword. "See i'm not even hurt"
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

A gust of wind blew dirt away from benieth Stainless's feet. His jumpjets disengaged and he landed firmly with a *THUD* turning all eyes towards him. His armour glistened and his visor hide his helmeted face. A large laser cannon attached to the side of his suit had 'editing' etched on it, the other arm, of the suit, ending in a robot claw. His two shoulder mounted rockets just screamed pain. His enchanted elemental suit was indeed something to fear.

Then smoke began to whiff from the barrel. No-one had seen it fire, but Stainless had pulled the trigger numerous times on his arrival. All eyes lead to where Stainless was facing, a wall, and gasped in horrer as the wall began to change shape. It grew in size, developed arms and a head and took a step from the away from the wall. The Hellion towered over all the combatants. It's mass weaponry aimed firmly at TR, using complex sensors to pinpoint his exact location.

Archchancellor
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Archchancellor »

Arch jumps out of the way of the forming wall and takes a small cube out of the armor he heaves the cube at the floor and an electric shockwave begin to emenate from it. "All of those with electronic gadgets Run like hell" he yell and draws a sword
Blarg
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Blarg »

Blarg, after a great deal of difficulty with the new forum, arrives in the Arena.

Archchancellor: "All of those with electronic gadgets Run like hell"

"Oh, no! My armor's waste disposal system is controlled electronically!"

*hastily backs out of the Arena*
I'm not insane, I'm just misunderstood. Unless I misunderstood the meaning of "insane".
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

*Busy slaying GSI-people Sir_Funkalot have no time avoiding Sir_Stainless.*

**Sir_Funkalot respawns**

*Sir_Funkalot throws a couple of EMP-granades on Stainless, just to ensure he's dead...*
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

**Respawns**

*Reaper sees Stainless towering over the arena and runs for his life towards BB's labratory. Reaper stops for a moment outside and considers his position.

"Time to see what lies inside. BB! I'm coming to get you!"

*Reaper runs into the entrance, his fate uncertain.
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

*Sir_Funkalot follows TheReaper into the laboratory, hoping to find more GSI people...*
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

*Suddenly the corridor becomes pitch black for no reason, confusing Reaper and S_F.

"Funkalot, did you press the lightswitch?"

*Funkalot says no and Reaper thinks for a moment before realising the obvious and pulls out his runesword. The dull blue glow illuminates the corridor ahead but not far on.

"Stay close Funkalot, I sence evil here, pure evil."
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

"So do I, Reap."

*S_F readies his great swords.*

"Enough of your games BB, come out and fight!"

*Suddenly a giant deathclaw appears, attacking S_F*

"Watch out, Reap! Alpha Male, taste my sword!"

*Sir_Funkalot throws himself at the deathclaw and dispatches the animals left hand with the help of his sword.*

*The deathclaw gets furious, hitting S_F badly with his remaining arm.*

*TheReaper slays the mighty deathclaw with his rune sword, then checks S_F*

"Continue... Reap... I just gotta... start breathing... again... I catch up... with you... later..."
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

*Reaper wait while the deathclaw blood trickles down the sword and enters the fourth rune. The rune activates, rune level 4, and the glow around Reaper and Funkalot becomes brighter and wider. Reaper waits for Funkalot to recover.

"I'm not gonna leave you here by yourself, you won't know what hits you in this darkness, besides the two of us stand a better chance against BB if we stick together."

*With that, another deathclaw leaps out from the darkness, taking Reaper by surprise. The immense beast knocks Reaper to the floor, taking a cut from his sword. The deathclaw ignores Funkalot and prepares to finish Reaper off.
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

*With great effort Sir_Funkalot manages to get up on his feet. Just as the deathclaw is about to tear Reap's head off S_F hits the animal in the side, using all his power in a massive attack.*

*The deathclaw screams out in pain, then fall over, dead.*

*S_F helps Reap to his feet.*

"Looks like we're even now..." he says, smiling...
Our Host!