Hydraulic WARFARE or The starving 3rd WORLD

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Hydraulic WARFARE or The starving 3rd WORLD

Post by Hyacinth »

Here's what ai think hydraulic warfare looks like:

Anyways so it's a pretty good way of bogging down Russian tanks in Ukraine but since Ukraine provides 8% of the world's grain and is a major exporter to many African nations it pretty much means that a huge portion of previously farmable land now is a big muddy mess, no grain no food.

Europeans probably won't be very affected by this albeit prices will go up but there's gonna be consequences for the third world probably pretty severe.

Will zelensky get shit for flooding his own lands if it means millions will starve to death or is that just hippie talk?

Do you eat a lot of grain?

:paper:
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Re: Hydraulic WARFARE or The starving 3rd WORLD

Post by Gimp Mask »

nobody cares since it doesn't concern us, and the third worlders can't do anything about it so it doesn't matter

i prefer rice anyway

Intriguing take on the full force of the butterfly's wings regarding the causality of globalization though. Very interesting historical ties to the Holodomor of the '30s as well. Maybe the biblical flood was an act of war, too. Atlantis vs Neptunus. Better start building a boat instead of a bunker. Maybe we can live on a DAC boat and cook fish on the lower deck. Future warfare will be pneumatic; battles will be fought with harpoons and other spearguns powered by highly pressurized xenon gas. Soon soldiers will realize the recreative properties of xenon and get high on it, losing their sense of self, becoming one with the abysmal Ocean. It is within that Void that they finally realize the consequential extent of the man-made Hydraulic Hell that they call Waterworld, and it is only then that mankind can begin anew, moving toward the era of Total War: Hydraulic, pneumatic, terrestrial, combustive, all elements of warfare coalesced into its final form... Heavy Metal.
Welcome to the Metalzone. :devil:
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Here's hydro war in action!

https://streamable.com/tu8xe1
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Last edited by Hyacinth on Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Echo
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Echo »

Ukraine's strategic use of hydro warfare in their spring offensive is a game-changer. The troop movement for the Russians will be severely hindered, making it harder for them to locate mines. That big dam flooding a large area adds a whole new level of complexity to the situation.
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Hell yeah brother stay hydrated
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Hyacinth wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:22 pm Hell yeah brother stay hydrated
i've been drinking those blue colored sports drinks every day for about two months so i'm pretty much a hydraulic killing machine by now since my blood has been replaced by power fluid that is able to pressurize every cell in my body beyond its natural limit resulting in a superhuman level of strength while the optimization of the neural connections in my nervous system has developed my movement speed to unprecedented levels. the combination of these factors means that with a single blow i can break not only the sound barrier but also a man's spine. you wan't war? i'll give you war :evil:
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Gimp Mask wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:15 pm
Hyacinth wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:22 pm Hell yeah brother stay hydrated
i've been drinking those blue colored sports drinks every day for about two months so i'm pretty much a hydraulic killing machine by now since my blood has been replaced by power fluid that is able to pressurize every cell in my body beyond its natural limit resulting in a superhuman level of strength while the optimization of the neural connections in my nervous system has developed my movement speed to unprecedented levels. the combination of these factors means that with a single blow i can break not only the sound barrier but also a man's spine. you wan't war? i'll give you war :evil:

https://youtu.be/gPtPxqTdkig?list=PLohY ... ITEJClb6zA
Our Host!