:STATE OF DAC:

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

:STATE OF DAC:

Post by Hyacinth »

Alright listen up.

This thread is for non-sober communications. Like platon said once "you better have an argument that sounds good while drunk or else", in that spirit this thread has a requirement, post what you are drinking before posting. All non-narcotic/alcoholic replies shall be shunned forever.

Here is my base for my argument:

Okay.

So.

DAC.

We all know DAC as a festering shithole were we spent our youth being toughguys online some roughly 20 years ago.

Now we are adult. Somehow, despite people being aware of DAC being alive in the shadows, doesnt ENGAGE, WHY you might loose sleep over, WHY.

The Discord is loosing people as Russia is loosing SOLDIERS on the front of the war in belarus, nobody knows WHY.

is it too "CRINGE" or too "EMBARRASSING" or is it "NO QUALITY CONTENT"

I DONT KNOW

I feel (feelings doesnt matter) that nomatter the channel or make of the post/content we are all bonded quite like the bond of a person who has had intercourse with the same prostitute, shares.

So then, this bond, is alive, no matter what goes, no matter if you are a high ranking soldier in the finnish army or a well paid CEO in a american FORBES 500 company. WE are all glued by our shared past.

This might be the key, ofcourse, we want to distance ourself from this. Our EGO wants none of our past, to perfect the future.

But WHY.

The only interesting aspect of whats online today in this now is DAC, this outpost, this remnant, this relic.

People that stand in the background and watch,forever looking for something "new" or "interesting", stop looking, there will never be anything of the previous mentioned, ever, anywhere online. BUT DAC, is still an original.

DAC is like a cool old car nobody owned but people of a different generation was part of, becoming retro cool, original, staying the same. UNIQUE.

I mean, DAC. Come on. DAC.

Yours truly.
'
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Re: :STATE OF DAC:

Post by Gimp Mask »

content warning: sober post
i don't really drink anymore, is it okay to post high
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

YES.

BUT ONLY IF YOUR POST THE JOINT-
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

I work six days a week so I don't drink much anymore. I'll post next time I have a day off.
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

Hah! What a bunch of losers! I'm drunk and posting and it's 8am!
Our Host!