COVID - Revenge of The Unvaxed

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

COVID - Revenge of The Unvaxed

Post by Amis »

So, finally can say I have the Covid-19,

three nights ago I had a lady over and we played jenga and twister (if you know what I mean ehue),
she calls me next day saying she tested positive so, sorry. Alright cool, no problem, two days no symptoms.

Day 3
Yesterday first symptoms came in with sore muscles and a small cough, nothing too bad just a strange feeling, weak, managed to feel good by the end of the night, lots of liquids, supplements, fruit and a good ol pot of coq soup. Took me a while to fall asleep though and woke up quite late in the morning.

Day 4
Sore throat in the morning, really fatigued. Right now sore throat is gone but still feels like my head is dizzy (feels like when you sleep to long).
Last edited by Amis on Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Re: COVID - Revenge of The Unvaxed

Post by Gimp Mask »

Get well soon mang, vaxxed or not everyone's getting it now. I'm double vaxxed and had it over the xmas holidays, I've had worse influenzas but it sucked, had all the symptoms and was super tired for well over a month. Hope you don't get any annoying after effects like lack of taste you tasteful gentleman

As a side note haven't played jenga and twister in... year and a half? if you know what I mean
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

Thanks, I also got sick over the holidays but the antigen showed it to be negative however they are highly unreliable, to further prove that the lady I was with had taken the antigen test the same day. I would say that I felt the same during that time at Xmas as well but it didn't take too long to recover.
I actually have lost the taste of saltiness.
You should do the twist baby!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHGXwQe ... 64downtown

PS: head still kinda weird but otherwise feel fine no problems with breathing, very little coughing, no sore throat but sore legs.
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

Day 5
No more weird symptoms just have a slight flu.
Have to stay home for a week though, which puts a dent in my finances, let's hope I get some sickpay from the government.
I rate this disease a 2/5 maybe even punch it up to a 3/5 not the worse I've had but then again maybe there are some lasting effects?
My immune system did well though and I pat it on the back.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Glad you're doing well. One of my childhood friends had to be put into a coma because of it and is now fucked for life, never know what to expect. The latest variants or whatever seem a bit kinder I guess, I don't know.

As for the finances, if you got tested at a testing place or whatsitcalled, you should be receiving a letter in a month or two and you can then apply for some $$$ I think. I didn't need it because I'm filthy rich from studying now.
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

I got tested on monday and the letter should be coming to me next week, I'm surprised they don't do it by email? What backwards barbarians amirite?

Sorry about your friend.
Our Host!