Postapoc Investments

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Postapoc Investments

Post by Hyacinth »

Welcome to the big league.

Everybody's a pepper these days. World is going crazy and who knows if even the electricity will be on tomorrow!

Y'all homeless daccers have a golden coin or something?

Yknow, to trade with �
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

i have literally made thousands of dollars off the golden bit coin goose this year already, i feel like it is a good investment if u like stability and memes. if i don't have electricity then that might be a problem though, i believe it's a electric currency as they say. it is goin thru the 90 day push towards the bearish fundamental floor of 30 dollars, after it breaks that resistance level it will jump right to one million dollars. i learned this from a top economist.

i also started collecting cans and bottles, i have made 20 bucks in the past 2 days. my suggestion: invest in aluminum, they even build space ships out of that crap for pete's sake. i am trying to save money by not spending money for the most part, if i didn't have to eat or do drugs i would be rich from doing nothing probably. i was thinking of starting to go to food banks too. books: free, computer software: free, rent: cheap, work: as little as possible, i'm all set, living the life really

in a post apocalyptica scenario i would probably invest what little i have in real estate: buy a cabin in the woods and learn to hunt and fish and i was thinking of getting a gun but a bow would be way cooler. everyone would call me the bowmeister, i would dress up as robin hood and never leave my cabin because people would probably bully me for looking like a right cunt

[embed]https://youtu.be/dSnosk4tWrg?t=18[/embed]
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Hey that's pretty good.

My little brother is cool with a bow. Robin Hood sounds pretty cool but myself I would probably be more towards metal gear solid snake spandex and isolation materials hombre.

I simply need a garage and then I can start smelting down stuff and make my own aluminium treasures!
Our Host!