Seasons are changing

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Seasons are changing

Post by Gimp Mask »

What is your favourite season and why? My favourite is season of da siccness by Brotha Lynch Hung, featuring hit songs like "Liquor Sicc" and the infamous "Locc 2 da Brain", the song that Joseph Edward "Bubba" Gallegos had been listening on repeat before he murdered his friend. My least favourite is all the rest of them. Winter, what have you. Get up cmon get down with da siccness, ooh wah-ah-ah-ah! Brotha Lynch Hung discovered horrorcore, Disturbed discovered metalcore, are there any cores left to be discovered, the quantum core perhaps. The core of everything

Speaking of seasons I also recommend Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter... and Spring by Kim Ki-Duk. Besides Park Chan-Wook he's my favourite Korean director. Also that recent Murakami movie was pretty good too hey and now they're winning the Oscars sheesh. Make Oscar great again #oscar they're called Academy awards not Nakatomi awards am I right or what :che: What's the etymology behind "seasoning"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDMw3v4p90A

I was thinking of picking mushrooms but you can just buy them in the supermarket and not die from picking the wrong ones so that's pretty handy
Last edited by Gimp Mask on Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:13 pm, edited 100 times in total.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Season of da sicness, that's pretty funny... NOT! For me autumn is more of a season of da saddness unfortunately, I can feel it already, the air gets electric with dysphoria in anticipation of the tsunami wave heading straight towards the shores of this depressing metaphor. But it's pretty chill also. I don't like the darkness though it's getting dark in here, let's put on all our clothes.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

This is Kim Ki-Duk, the director of 3-Iron.

Just found out he died of COVID in December. :(
naughtpan
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by naughtpan »

I enjoy winter the most for several reasons. I live in an area that gets a lot of snow and enjoys winter sports such as snowmobiling, ice skating, and snowboarding.

I even like going out there and shoveling it. It is kind of hard to do those in summer I also just love the quietness and beauty of a snow-covered landscape and doing photography/paintings of them. The cold energizes me and makes me feel good. My second favorite season is fall, with the colorful leaves plus you can feel the transition from warmer temperatures to cool and crisp ones during the season.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

I was just thinking yesterday, "I wonder what naughtpan is up to" while reading some old threads.

Maybe I should try to enjoy the seasons a bit more, buy a shovel or something. I don't leave the city much so I don't really get to enjoy most of the stuff you listed besides the colors, but my display has 16.7 million colors already so I can do all of that at home.
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Our Host!