Fallout 5 news (the inside scoop) fo5 rumours and tips

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Fallout 5 news (the inside scoop) fo5 rumours and tips

Post by Megatron »

Okay guys, it's the news that you've all been waiting for, Fallout 5. Let's just recap. Fallout 76 came out just a few years ago and uh, critics didn't hold back that this game was an epic fail.

*a thumb down emoji circling the screen and increasing in size until landing with a squelching sound effect*

So, what's next for Todd Howard and the Bethesda crew? Rumours are that the new Morrowind sequel, Tamriel's Pocket has been shelved until investors have recognised the need for home working during the coronavirus pandemic covid-19 vaccine is the vaccine real does the vaccine work? vaccine side effects vaccine side effects headaches constipation vaccine constipation constipation remedy constipation cure constipation tools clay tools clay scooper tool cheap

So, Fallout 5. Okay, we've seen a sneak peek at E3 '21 and we can confirm that Bethesda Fallout game pipboy pipboy tattoo fallout tattoo idea takes place in the fictional future post-apocalyptic place of, yeah you guessed it, California. This game ties both the original first games with the later two games in, what critics are saying is that this game is primarily going to be a third person mix-em-up adventure where you take the role of the leader of a tribe descended from the other tribe that you were in in fallout 2 and the game is really good features using unreal engine and for the first time in the franchises history you can be a dog and it and answers up a lot of plot points like

dark souls soulbourne elden ring spoilers elden ring release date elden ring cheats cheat codes cheat codes for games from software elden ring trainer elden ring hacks elden ring leaked footage game multiplayer elden ring fallout 5 cheats hack game mods sex robot sex mod fallout 3 elden ring brotherhood fallout cheats hack game leak 2021 ending explained

Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

can't wait

I purchased Fallout 76 yesterday, if anybody wants to build a base with me just add me on $team. We'll play rpg together
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Oh boy oh boy, can't wait to interior decorate my wacky 50s nuka cola base, Im going to buy retro fallout 3 skins and have "we'll meet again" on repeat in my base. How will you build your base?
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

my base will mostly be to mine the bottlecap cryptocurrency I think, maybe we could do some pranks?

I read somewhere (cant find the article right now sorry) that it is confirmed that the new game will feature advertising space for big brands. Everywhere from the loading screens to comments other characters make like 'I could do with some KFC right about now'. In return for watching these ads players can unlock new cosmetics like little hats and walking canes and things. Also some pets.

Already getting hyped for this game :giggle: the industry has learned a lot since Cyberpunk 2077 and the next cancelled morrowind game so there's a lot riding on this to get it right, I think anyway?

Our Host!