The Resurrection

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

This had me chuckling about the whole way through, I liked the Charles Manson reference with thorgrimm.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

SenisterDenister wrote:This had me chuckling about the whole way through, I liked the Charles Manson reference with thorgrimm.
Happy to hear it! I'll try to work on it whenever I have the time (although I don't think there's a whole lot more to the story, but there's still some stuff I'm excited about), I have written down some plot ideas already, in a perfect world I would have access to the old comics so it would make more sense as a whole, but I'm pretty sure no one else remembers them anymore either so maybe it doesn't matter.

I also have big plans for this epic grande finale that will probably never come to fruition but I really hope I can pull it off.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

:hug:
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Guys I stumbled upon some old TWB stuff, most of the pics were missing but here are the last 3 frames of the final TWB to give you some context.
Our Host!