Brand new idea: Fallout: The Mutant Vacation

Discuss the creation and scripting of new fan-made games and mods for the Fallout series of games.
Pizzahut Lover
Cakester Alt; I'm going places in life

Brand new idea: Fallout: The Mutant Vacation

Post by Pizzahut Lover »

POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

It's not canon.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

You suck. Go away.
Cow Cud is a twin.
Pizzahut Lover

Post by Pizzahut Lover »

interviewing oneself is fine. it is like practicing our speech or charisma in front of a mirror. it was possible in The SIMS.

it was a refinement of the mission that he lay this down. nothing about it is relevant if you desire a similar approach. It is called being organized.

You are lucky however. He did the respectable thing, kept to himself so you liberals didn't feel bothered enough to trample him. i know you will be courageous enough to say you would talk him down.
Everything with you is civil rights this, civil rights that. there is no discussion. if one does not make a conceivable liberal point in a short amount of time, they are rudely interrupted and everyone instantly erases their memory banks until the comedian pins the conservative in an immediate insult . if one wants talk time, one has to state they disagree, but even then people really do shut off out of fear Johny will lash at them.

None of you are my friends. But this has been self-evident and I want you to start having adult conversations and stop forcing yourselves to slaughters innocents and set loose acts of physics.

you made up your minds already. the only question is, how do you get the other side to foolishly state something you can gotcha' them on forever? you are killers. More like puritans. I don't feel safe around any of you. Why do you want to take computer systems away? Why does the tech engineer who left a techie company get a life because he can make talks about us needing one, and how he had to move into psychology? broken spirit 101, re-read that shit you wise ass.

I pity him. but thanks for the talk. i am sorry we wasted your day.

another note on the man in question. NORDIC? really? from the list of 52 aliens, and according to a youtube channel's slideshow of the different races, one alien race is specifically NORDIC. and they weren't evil. they were good! but i think the prime directive is silly any how.
Pizzahut Lover

Post by Pizzahut Lover »

POOPERSCOOPER wrote:It's not canon.
oh boy someone needs some art education. and it is you.

you see pooper, even before we do concept arts we collection references. whether it be to assist in the final execution of the plan or in the development of the plan itself.

canon is a brand of camera shiz-napper-thing. we take photos. photos can list what camera took the snapshot. this picture however, is not a camera photo.

people confuse cannon and canon. so it will be interesting to see who you are more ashamed of them or me, and are you bold enough to admit to anything regardless of the fact your name is in all CAPS.

p.s. did Riso figure out how to compile that D3D template?
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Executing plans isn't canon.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

prosper i think you're confusing canon with leica