Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
sirota554
SDF!
SDF!

Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel

Post by sirota554 »

I remember it as a rip off of Dark Alliance games only with fallout, is it worth my dollar im thinking of getting it, I dug the dark alliance games
Last edited by sirota554 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

:DANSE:

Post by Blargh »

You'd be better served putting those dollars towards a lobotomy. Though, in your case that may in fact be superfluous. Happy to help. :drunk:
sirota554
SDF!
SDF!

Post by sirota554 »

thanks man, i was really debating between brotherhood of steel and a dollar lobotomy from that homeless man in the alley, I know what im gonna do now :drunk: thanks again
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Probably too late for your dendrites, though.

Post by Blargh »

Don't despair, mate. If you really want to save that dollar for some purpose of stupendous import, i.e - toffee apple ; there are other ways ! It's not too late (for that lonesome dollar). :drunk:
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

Fallout BoS what more can be said about utter shit other then the stink, soft mushy texture, color, and size.
Cow Cud is a twin.
TheKingofVault14
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Re: Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel

Post by TheKingofVault14 »

Heh heh, I'm going to revive this thread right now! B)

Anyways, in regards to the TV Show...
Has anyone noticed that the lineup of protagonists matches up with the lineup of THIS game!?

You know, you've got a black guy, a girl, & a ghoul as the main characters/protagonists of the story. How ironic and coincidental that Amazon Prime(& I guess Bethesda too) replicated something like this 20 years after Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel's initial release! Heh, even Bethesda in recent times whenever they're doing a retrospective of the franchise, or something about looking back on the Franchise's History, they always ALWAYS leave out Fallout: BOS.

So yeah, what do you guys think? Pretty interesting & ironic huh?

:?
Our Host!