Dead Money Trailer

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

Please ban Cakester, he is just getting annoying now...

even I'm not that annoying have you!
ProsperianMasterian
Cakester Alt; I'm going places in life

Post by ProsperianMasterian »

Amis wrote:Please ban Cakester, he is just getting annoying now...

Cakester was already banned. don't get butthurt if you can't seal the deal with the same lips that made it prior to realizing my supreme devotion.
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Post by Alister McFap II Esq. »

ProsperianMasterian wrote:

Cakester was already banned. don't get butthurt if you can't seal the deal with the same lips that made it prior to realizing my supreme devotion.
You are cakester. It's not about banning a name, it's about getting rid of you as a person.
You're obnoxious and have absolutely NO REDEEMING FACTOR. Your art is bad, your taste in games is bad, your taste in music is horrible, you can't socialize and you're waaaaaaaaay past the point where someone could sympathize with you out of pity.
GTFO you miserable cunt.
ProsperianMasterian

Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:

You are cakester. It's not about banning a name, it's about getting rid of you as a person.
You're obnoxious and have absolutely NO REDEEMING FACTOR. Your art is bad, your taste in games is bad, your taste in music is horrible, you can't socialize and you're waaaaaaaaay past the point where someone could sympathize with you out of pity.
GTFO you miserable cunt.
You are fruit. It's not about banning fruit, its about us pretending to want you to leave. You don't taste like the fruit we like, you aren't an orange, or apple, or pear. You are past your expiration date, and that angers me because by expiration i mean i have lost patience in myself to invent reasons for why I waste my time bitching about you because you exist outside my own taste.
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Okaaaay.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

'Cakester' is clearly representative of the parsnip. Only worthless people enjoy the parsnip. FACT. :drunk:
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Blargh wrote:'Cakester' is clearly representative of the parsnip. Only worthless people enjoy the parsnip. FACT. :drunk:
You're truly wise, oh <strike>Hakunin</strike> Blargh.
ProsperianMasterian

Blargh wrote:'Cakester' is clearly representative of the parsnip. Only worthless people enjoy the parsnip. FACT. :drunk:
Representative, but how? You are all a bunch of losers if you really just want to agree on what I am, and not be bothered to describe how you arrived at the conclusion. You think you are on the same level as the rest of your douche bag friends? Prove it by risking us finding something out by you that couldn't of been invented in a few seconds through that pretty little brain box that you think belongs to a group of other boxes we would ACTUALLY CARE about.
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

It has been explained to you countless times on each forum, chat and probably IRL place you ever visited/decided to use to force yourself on people.
Here again so you can't claim that you missed it:

You're an unintelligent, delusional, colorblind autistic asshole tard who has not a trace of talent in anything he does.
People DISLIKE it. Deal with it
ProsperianMasterian

Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:It has been explained to you countless times on each forum, chat and probably IRL place you ever visited/decided to use to force yourself on people.

You're an unintelligent, delusional, colorblind autistic asshole tard who has not a trace of talent in anything he does.
autism is severe in the minds of most, and i admit asperger is mild. i think you may have guessed sperger before autism if it wasn't for the fact that everything you know about me are things I gave you.

Make that everyone. You still should keep an open mind because I can testify for myself that i am not unintelligent, i am blind to some colors, that wouldn't matter, retardation isn't a joke, and my talent goes further than both of us would like to admit on our bestest of days.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:It has been explained to you countless times on each forum, chat and probably IRL place you ever visited/decided to use to force yourself on people.

AUTISM! I HAVE AUTISM!
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

SenisterDenister wrote:

AUTISM! I HAVE AUTISM!
:queen:
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

ProsperianMasterian wrote:i think you may have guessed sperger before autism
I would have guessed delusional nutcase before I guessed autism.
retardation isn't a joke
Except that it is, and you're living proof.

Not to play the amateur eugenicist here, but very few people with these mental conditions go on to make anything of their lives. You have that lady Claire Daines played that revolutionized farming, and this guy on TV I saw whose blind in addition to autistic but remembers every song he's ever heard and can play them back on the piano perfectly. The vast majority of the rest, like you, are a drain on the resources of the able-bodied and those with physical disabilities that aren't mental cripples.

There's work-arounds to make people with broken bodies productive members of society - there are no such work arounds for those with broken minds. Go crawl back into the cage your mom keeps you in when company comes over and leave us alone.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

PEDESTAL MIGHTIER

Post by Blargh »

Soapbox Racer wrote:drain
We are all a drain on resources. Marginally less so, posthumously. The only distinction is defensibility. I'd happily contest that many obstensibly able-bodied souls are just as much a waste as the Absolute-Most-Fucked-in-the-Head of all. Whoever they might be. People too craven to make certain choices. Choices that, I suspect, simply aren't available, for whatever reason(s), to sods like 'Prosper'. :drunk:
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Re: PEDESTAL MIGHTIER

Post by Retlaw83 »

Blargh wrote: We are all a drain on resources.
I would argue people who contribute to the good of society - even if it's as simple as holding a job - are not a drain.
- the Vault Dweller
ProsperianMasterian

Retlaw83 wrote:
ProsperianMasterian wrote:i think you may have guessed sperger before autism
I would have guessed delusional nutcase before I guessed autism.
retardation isn't a joke
Except that it is, and you're living proof.

Not to play the amateur eugenicist here, but very few people with these mental conditions go on to make anything of their lives. You have that lady Claire Daines played that revolutionized farming, and this guy on TV I saw whose blind in addition to autistic but remembers every song he's ever heard and can play them back on the piano perfectly. The vast majority of the rest, like you, are a drain on the resources of the able-bodied and those with physical disabilities that aren't mental cripples.

There's work-arounds to make people with broken bodies productive members of society - there are no such work arounds for those with broken minds. Go crawl back into the cage your mom keeps you in when company comes over and leave us alone.
NO TOMMY. NO. YOU WERE NOT THERE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE INTERVIEW. RETARDATION IS NOT FUNNY, BECAUSE YOU WILL ONLY SAY IT IS ON THIS FORUM BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE RIGHT AND ME BEING WRONG, IS ENOUGH CUSHION FOR YOU TO BE AN ASS.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

ProsperianMasterian wrote:RETARDATION IS NOT FUNNY
It is and you're living proof of that. You're a walking joke.
- the Vault Dweller
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Retlaw83 wrote:
ProsperianMasterian wrote:RETARDATION IS NOT FUNNY
It is and you're living proof of that. You're a walking joke.
Our Host!