Reviews of new vegas pissing anyone else off?

Discuss Obsidian's Vegas Fallout game here. Also: Fallout 4, Fallout 76, Fallout Shelter and other new dairy products from Bethesda's farm that don't have separate forums here yet.
Haris
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Reviews of new vegas pissing anyone else off?

Post by Haris »

I have seen couple of New Vegas reviews and find it kinda enoying that no revier had any clue about the game or even who made it.

Coments like:
"If you like fallout 3 you will like this and if you didnt like fallout 3 you wont like this."

"You cant continue playing the game after you finish the last quest, i wonder why designers are making same mistake as with fallout 3? "

"You will go around shoting alot of monsters" -this while showing supermutants videos.

"This is in no way a new game, its more like an expansion of fallout 3."

These kinds of coments are not coming from stupid bethesda fankids, it from reviews of IGN and simillar gamesites.

So where are the angry fallout fans storming these sites and youtube videos with angry posts?
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Re: Reviews of new vegas pissing anyone else off?

Post by Alister McFap II Esq. »

Haris wrote:So where are the angry fallout fans storming these sites and youtube videos with angry posts?
They're tired and weary, friend. They don't acknowledge sissy game sites that write sissy reviews for sissies.
Here, have a beer and some beef jerky and let's kick back. There's nothing we can do, so why bother trying?
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

Except that IGN and "simillar gamesites" are stupid Bethesda fankids.
gobbleykins
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by gobbleykins »

Haris wrote:"You cant continue playing the game after you finish the last quest, i wonder why designers are making same mistake as with fallout 3? "
lawd this one annoys the heck out of me. I don't understand why people feel entitled to play after the story ends? whatever
Haris
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Haris »

I seriosly got nothing against fallout 3, i liked the game, it wasnt fallout but alot of games i play and like arent fallout. And i forgive bethesda as they seem to have done something right by letting obsidian develot a spinoff. So basicly they saved fallout in the end.

But for some reason i am starting go "angry fanboy style" on alot of reviews. Something i never done before. :chew:
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Alister McFap II Esq. wrote: They're tired and weary, friend. They don't acknowledge sissy game sites that write sissy reviews for sissies.
Here, have a beer and some beef jerky and let's kick back. There's nothing we can do, so why bother trying?
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

A Fellow In The Know. wrote: They're tired and weary, friend. They don't acknowledge swell guy game sites that write swell guy reviews for swell guys.
Drink some vodka and have a wank. There's nothing we can do, so why bother trying?
Our Host!