Ice T loves Fallout: New Vegas

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

He's saying that Ice T who has quite profound lyrics would not be writting his own shit if he wasn't into that whole "dialogue" thing.

But Cakestar doesn't seem to be able to differentiate between what someone likes to do in music and what someone wants to play on his console.

I'm kinda amazed at all these stars playing Fallout 3.
Kim Kardashian that rich brat went to Fallout 3 Releaseparty to celebrate her birthday and now Ice T? Common.... anyone spotting fake?
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Username wrote:He's saying that Ice T who has quite profound lyrics would not be writting his own shit if he wasn't into that whole "dialogue" thing.

But Cakestar doesn't seem to be able to differentiate between what someone likes to do in music and what someone wants to play on his console.

I'm kinda amazed at all these stars playing Fallout 3.
Kim Kardashian that rich brat went to Fallout 3 Releaseparty to celebrate her birthday and now Ice T? Common.... anyone spotting fake?
You being a a racist white boy aside, i just saw that this ICE T is not MR T. This ICE T is that good guy from Law and Order SVU.

also fix your fucking post you illegitimate son of rhinoceros.
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

Alot of racism accusations being thrown around by you Cakefester.. stop being such a jew!
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

That suddenly explains alot of the emo/masochist behavior.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Username wrote:That suddenly explains alot of the emo/masochist behavior.
His jew comment? why you do that to him
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Our Host!