True Blood

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

Overall I dont enjoy these "everyone are godlike, the producer decide whos more godlike than the other and when" shows. The last I watched was Charmed and that one had it all. Vampires, demons, witches, drama, romance, some sex, death, spells, what ever. Since then Im bored of crap like this, Twilight, buffy and what not.

Tho buffy pwning shit with the hammer and sicle was pretty fun to watch.
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

So I watched Season 1 of True Blood with my girlfriend because she quite enjoyed it. I'm a sucker for vampire lore so thought might as well. For a while, it seems like it's actually going somewhere. We finished Season 1 and I watched a couple of episodes of Season 2 as well and it's even fucking worse. It's not a dark, gritty series. It's just fucking drama, fucking and some more drama all over again. Full of shitty, dislikeable characters, drama and lots and lots of pseudo-problems. I hate it how they manage to make an issue out of the smallest fucking things.

Verdict: avoid at all costs.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

WHAT WOULD YOU NOT DO ?

Post by Blargh »

Would you chew off one of your arms at the shoulder to avoid watching an episode ? :drunk:
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

It'd probably come down to swallowing your own head. Probably.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Something like that . . .

Post by Blargh »

:drunk:
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Why the hell haven't they moved onto a second season? Is it really that hard to come up with nonsensical bullshit and Ragnarok-type battle sequences?
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Superjail's next season is scheduled for February of 2011.

The reason why its taking so long is because its still done through traditional media and because they're also making Ugly Americans on Comedy Central.
Our Host!