Fobos on 360

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
Haris
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Fobos on 360

Post by Haris »

Yea, after this many years i finally got fobos to see why its hated and all that, and it does not want to work on xbox 360. :drunk:
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Haris :dance:

Are you still working on that new Wasteland Merc 3D game? :?
Haris
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Haris »

Nah, moved in with a girl and i got a 3 months old son now. So no time for moding or making games. I hardly have any time to play games.
PiP
Last, Best Hope of Humanity

Post by PiP »

it's called 'intercourse', not 'moving in' but I guess that's close enough
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

PiP wrote:it's called 'intercourse', not 'moving in' but I guess that's close enough
I guess it depends on the degree of temporal persistence of the 'visit'. 9+ months seems suitable enough to label it moving in and if she contracted syphilis as well, we're talking about a frickin' conquistador here. :pelvic_thrust:
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

You silly nuts, don't scare away the lad (again), it's not like we have an abundance of members as it is.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

Haris has a kid? Holy shit. Will you train him as a Wasteland Merc?
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Kashluk wrote:You silly nuts, don't scare away the lad (again), it's not like we have an abundance of members as it is.
How :Smiley:. A little pressure speeds up the adaptation process and weeds out the bad apples. Besides, Haris would've already left the community for good, had he intended to.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Once you go DaC, there's no going back :chick:
PiP

Post by PiP »

I was talking about direct cause of 'getting a son' which, from Haris' sentence, seemed to be 'moving in'
but whateva
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

PiP wrote:it's called 'intercourse', not 'moving in' but I guess that's close enough
Ahh.. good one. :hug:
Haris
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Haris »

Well i found fobos for ps2 now. Playing it for the first time with the thong girl.
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

good luck not committing suicide, Haris - stay strong :salute:
Haris
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Haris »

Dear god that was crap. Slipknot music (nothing against them but not in a fallout game). Ammocap (makes 90% of game melefest) Camerawiew stuck at birdwiev (makes you pretty much look at the seetrough map splashed across the screen all the time and ignore whats happening on the screen while rapidly pressing the firebutton untill everything around you is dead.) And so on.

On the positive side. Well i had no expectations for this game so it suprised me a bit. It had dialogue/story shit (not very advanced one but it wasnt just shoting), character leveling up. Ambient music when it wasnt heavy metal was actually fallouty. Dac and NMA mentioned at the bottom of credits. And at certain points it really felt like playing Diablo (in a good way that is).

Honestly if they didnt call it Fallout i could go as far as saying "i played worse"
PittsburghPhil
SDF!
SDF!

Post by PittsburghPhil »

This game is an abomination, Holy Shit! I rented it, I knew it was going to be garbage, but I held hope. Then I got to the first level. Ooh boy.
Our Host!