Bring back MR Snakes avatar

Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

Having multiple users with the same avatar is pretty annoying.
Testicular Pugilist
Insane-Lark
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Insane-Lark »

I assume it was removed as you were being a pain in the ass. However, it IS back now so why not just go with it? Cazsism has said that he meant to delete that particular avatar & not meant to remove your ability to have one.

If you'd like to ask anyone about an honestly severe (and undeserved) punishment ask Kashluk about his old post count & what happened to it.
"I think you could beat IPLAY up for lunch money and still come up short." -Interrupt
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

DAC has got shitty moderators. :aiee:
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

Fits nicely in with the users :dance:
Testicular Pugilist
MR Snake
Chinderella
Chinderella

Post by MR Snake »

Insane-Lark wrote:I assume it was removed as you were being a pain in the ass. However, it IS back now so why not just go with it? Cazsism has said that he meant to delete that particular avatar & not meant to remove your ability to have one.

If you'd like to ask anyone about an honestly severe (and undeserved) punishment ask Kashluk about his old post count & what happened to it.
Oh no, I had the same avatar as someone else for a whole 3 days! Dear gosh no.
Do these glasses and my two chins make me look sexy?
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

You only had it for 3 days because I *removed* it, you idiot.

Retlaw is awesome and has had that avatar for like a million years even before Jesus was a star in the sky and created the heavens and coffee.

You have an avatar now - don't worry, be happy.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

GUNG HO :umbrella:
MR Snake
Chinderella
Chinderella

Post by MR Snake »

cazsim83 wrote:You only had it for 3 days because I *removed* it, you idiot.

Retlaw is awesome and has had that avatar for like a million years even before Jesus was a star in the sky and created the heavens and coffee.

You have an avatar now - don't worry, be happy.
I was going to remove it myself you moronic fool. The only point of doing so was to annoy Retlaw, but it failed and through the course of all of it I have found myself liking Retlaw in a non gay fashion.

Double standards on this forum man, why are you a moderator? How about you remove avatars with the swastica in it instead of being a dipshit about a temporary copied avatar?
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

MR Snake wrote:I have found myself liking Retlaw in a non gay fashion
MR Snake wrote:You can enjoy receiving gaysex even if your not gay.
It's a trap! :aiee:
MR Snake
Chinderella
Chinderella

Post by MR Snake »

VasikkA wrote:
MR Snake wrote:I have found myself liking Retlaw in a non gay fashion
MR Snake wrote:You can enjoy receiving gaysex even if your not gay.
It's a trap! :aiee:
As long as you beat them up afterwards its OK!
Insane-Lark
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Insane-Lark »

From the forum rules... doo feel free to pursue them at your leisure.
Mr. Teatime wrote:At Duck and Cover, we believe in moderation. Your moderation that is. To give you an idea on what we want and what we don't want, we have developed 3 Major Guidelines for you to abide by. For those who need it more explicitly spelt out, we have developed #27 Rules. Please note the use of "Moderators discretion". That is deliberate as each Moderator has his or her own personality and level of acceptance. What one Moderator might think is okay, another may not. In such a circumstance, if one of those Moderators decides to do something, their decision will be upheld.

If you have any questions, be sure to PM King of Creation.
From what I see both Cazism & Smiley were made administrators of Duck & Cover for shits & giggles by Darkunderlord after the general bit of stupidity in the DaC/Codex forum warz. KoC seems aware of this. He chooses to leave it as it is until he returns from vacation or perhaps he doesn't care & figures we should be able to mind ourselves for the time being.

We have no code guy on this site & also very few seemingly willing to do their jobs. Mods don't moderate, newsies rarely post. Fallout 3 is absolute shit & once again we have lost our focus & drive to exist as anything other than a once interesting site slowly winding down into entropy. The same chatter & bullshit, the same jokes. We have a repeating pattern of flourishing, gaining new drive then just meh.

On Smiley: Like him or not he has at least been consistent in moderation if not particularly moderate. He was a supermod. The change to administrator hasn't really seen any difference in his work except for getting around to fixing a small permission problem that nobody else who was able bothered to...

Where am I in all this? I'm just watching you all as usual.. the background chatter is somehow comforting in it's familiarity. Not here a lot but I will hold the fort as long as we continue & I will support staff decisions. If you have a problem with this do feel free to PM me or make a topic.
"I think you could beat IPLAY up for lunch money and still come up short." -Interrupt
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

All this over an avatar?
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

I'd like to go on record as saying the world would be better place if everyone on the internet used my avatar.

Except of course, for Susan. He seems to be a paragon of good taste when it comes to avatars and can hold his own.

Also, I'm pretty sure it's physically impossible for Blargh's avatar to be changed because it would probably go all Skynet on us in retaliation.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

newsies rarely post.
While I can't exactly speak highly for myself, Pooper posts a good deal of news normally. I post stuff I spot that he doesn't get to first (He's pretty quick). The problem is that there isn't much interesting FO news. I guess if it's wanted, I could start posting more generic RPG news, but that seems more covered by the codex.
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

Wolfman Walt wrote:
newsies rarely post.
While I can't exactly speak highly for myself, Pooper posts a good deal of news normally. I post stuff I spot that he doesn't get to first (He's pretty quick). The problem is that there isn't much interesting FO news. I guess if it's wanted, I could start posting more generic RPG news, but that seems more covered by the codex.
Please do. I wish I had a page that kept me up to date with RPG news, that isn't the Codex.
Jesus Christ
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Jesus Christ »

Post news on all things PA.
I have returned! (again)
FIGHT ME!
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

the life cycle of dac continues, our actions in this world echo throughout eternity.
:chew:
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

Insane-Lark wrote:From the forum rules... doo feel free to pursue them at your leisure.
Mr. Teatime wrote:At Duck and Cover, we believe in moderation. Your moderation that is. To give you an idea on what we want and what we don't want, we have developed 3 Major Guidelines for you to abide by. For those who need it more explicitly spelt out, we have developed #27 Rules. Please note the use of "Moderators discretion". That is deliberate as each Moderator has his or her own personality and level of acceptance. What one Moderator might think is okay, another may not. In such a circumstance, if one of those Moderators decides to do something, their decision will be upheld.

If you have any questions, be sure to PM King of Creation.
From what I see both Cazism & Smiley were made administrators of Duck & Cover for shits & giggles by Darkunderlord after the general bit of stupidity in the DaC/Codex forum warz. KoC seems aware of this. He chooses to leave it as it is until he returns from vacation or perhaps he doesn't care & figures we should be able to mind ourselves for the time being.

We have no code guy on this site & also very few seemingly willing to do their jobs. Mods don't moderate, newsies rarely post. Fallout 3 is absolute shit & once again we have lost our focus & drive to exist as anything other than a once interesting site slowly winding down into entropy. The same chatter & bullshit, the same jokes. We have a repeating pattern of flourishing, gaining new drive then just meh.

On Smiley: Like him or not he has at least been consistent in moderation if not particularly moderate. He was a supermod. The change to administrator hasn't really seen any difference in his work except for getting around to fixing a small permission problem that nobody else who was able bothered to...

Where am I in all this? I'm just watching you all as usual.. the background chatter is somehow comforting in it's familiarity. Not here a lot but I will hold the fort as long as we continue & I will support staff decisions. If you have a problem with this do feel free to PM me or make a topic.
Lark emerges for her once-in-a-decade post. What a champ. Keeping the little guy down. Hero of the wastes.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

This should be the international sign for "Post a reply".

:drunk:

Drunk And Cranky = DAC.
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

Jesus Christ wrote:Post news on all things PA.
I've got your back vato. Also, make me admin-newsie and i'll abuse the powers you give me. Every last one. :drunk:
Our Host!