Can I gets helpz?

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Can I gets helpz?

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

<strong>[ Game -> Article ]</strong>

<p>Cazsim83 has alerted me that if your stuck in Fallout 3 you can get some help with these NMA guides:</p><blockquote><p> <em><span class="postbody"><a href="http://www.nma-fallout.com/content.php?page=fo3-items" target="_self">Fallout 3 weapons</a> details stats of all Fallout 3 weapons and gives locations of rare and unique ones

<a href="http://www.nma-fallout.com/content.php?page=fo3-maps" target="_self">The Fallout 3 world map</a> gives all 85 locations in Fallout 3 with description and quest references for a number of them

<a href="http://www.nma-fallout.com/content.php? ... -locations" target="_self">Bobblehead/follower locations</a> provides you with the location of all followers and all bobbleheads.</span></em></p></blockquote><p> </p><p>Noob.
</p><p>Spotted @ <a href="http://www.nma-fallout.com">No Mutants Allowed</a></p>
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

unique guns D:
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

S4ur0n27 wrote:unique guns D:
Devil_Starr666
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Devil_Starr666 »

Most beautiful .223 calibur pistol, sadly replaced by .32 pistol.
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

I loved that pistol. I just wish they kept the sound file from Fallout 1 instead of replacing it in Fallout 2 and making it not-so-unique.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

From that, I learned I killed both NPCs I had access to - Clover thought it would be a great idea to jump off of a cliff to fight the supermutant below, and Charon charged into five supermutants in downtown DC while I was trying to pull back into a cover type position to fight them from.

The kids, they aren't smart.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Devil_Starr666
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Devil_Starr666 »

Retlaw83 wrote:From that, I learned I killed both NPCs I had access to - Clover thought it would be a great idea to jump off of a cliff to fight the supermutant below, and Charon charged into five supermutants in downtown DC while I was trying to pull back into a cover type position to fight them from.

The kids, they aren't smart.

Are you drunk? :drunk:
Aonaran
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Aonaran »

Wait, what? The Lincoln Repeater shoots .44 magnum? Okay, the .44 magnum first went into production in 1955. So Lincoln's rifle, stolen from the MUSEUM OF HISTORY, shoots a cartridge produced 90 years after his death? I'm sorry but did Bethesda do ANY research on ANY of the weapons in this game?
Last edited by Aonaran on Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:49 am, edited 4 times in total.
my vocabulary skills is above you.
Aonaran
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Aonaran »

Note to Bethesda: The timeline split in the 1950s, not the 1850s. That is all.
Last edited by Aonaran on Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Chill out, mang. It's a magic weapon.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Aonaran wrote:Wait, what? The Lincoln Repeater shoots .44 magnum?
Something I was reading - Fallout wiki I think - mentioned that it's theoretically possible for a weapon like that to fire .44 if modified.

Still a dumb idea, though.
- the Vault Dweller
MadBill
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MadBill »

I gave up on caring about the weapons. Ammo in FO3 is just a bunch of random numbers, but good thing you don't actually have to think about it! A quick mouseover tells you all you need to know.
I miss the good ol' USSA.
Aonaran
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Aonaran »

Retlaw83 wrote:
Aonaran wrote:Wait, what? The Lincoln Repeater shoots .44 magnum?
Something I was reading - Fallout wiki I think - mentioned that it's theoretically possible for a weapon like that to fire .44 if modified.

Still a dumb idea, though.
No. It isn't. The Henry rifle was built to different tolerances, shot rimfire cartridges and the bullets were different lengths. Whoever said that was full of shit.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Aonaran wrote: No. It isn't. The Henry rifle was built to different tolerances, shot rimfire cartridges and the bullets were different lengths. Whoever said that was full of shit.
Don't get your panties in a bunch, just telling you what Fallout wiki said. I even went on to say it's stupid.
- the Vault Dweller
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Yeah, well, to be honest, the magic weapons and bullets did appear in Fallout 2 as well.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Kashluk, we're trying to ride a wave of nostalgia here that makes Fallout 3 into a worthless piece of crap and the first two Fallout games flawless and completely free of bugs or bad design elements. Don't ruin it for us.
- the Vault Dweller
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Yeah, I know :)

It's kind of funny, actually. The "silver lining" and all.
4too
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

'"Those Were The Days My Friend I Wished They' Never En

Post by 4too »

'"Those Were The Days My Friend I Wished They'd Never End'"

Kashluk wrote: ... It's kind of funny, actually. The "silver lining" and all.
:clap:

Some day we might know the spin offs and the originals for what they are and not what we wanted them to be, ending the flip flopping from moment to politicized moment.

Perhaps to be on the same page of rage, one or all requires to be empowered into the same altered state ....

[Command-Voice] Equip the Rosé Colored Glasses [/Command-Voice]

ImageImage

Now a stirring bellow of ''The Dayz Of Whine And Rosé'" ... and ' wir alle gud f-ends agin' .... :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

4too
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

Aonaran wrote:Wait, what? The Lincoln Repeater shoots .44 magnum? Okay, the .44 magnum first went into production in 1955. So Lincoln's rifle, stolen from the MUSEUM OF HISTORY, shoots a cartridge produced 90 years after his death? I'm sorry but did Bethesda do ANY research on ANY of the weapons in this game?
I think they might be doing their best to reproduce a .54 round in a percussion/black powder weapon, which was available around the Civil War, etc - probably even as far back as the late 1700s and someone was just too lazy or time-strained to make an entirely different ammunition like the alien blaster ammo.
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

Aonaran wrote:Wait, what? The Lincoln Repeater shoots .44 magnum? Okay, the .44 magnum first went into production in 1955. So Lincoln's rifle, stolen from the MUSEUM OF HISTORY, shoots a cartridge produced 90 years after his death? I'm sorry but did Bethesda do ANY research on ANY of the weapons in this game?

That was the one glorious moment I had with that game. I took up Lincoln's Repeater (and it's rather odd .44 magnum rounds) and dealt out high and holy vengeance upon the slavers. A headshot to their leader inside the monument, after which I stepped out into the waning sunlight and proceeded to massacre the entire soirée as the slaves were approaching in the distance. I then sold the rifle to the slaves for like ten caps and went on my merry way.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
Our Host!