Epic mod idea!!!1

Discuss the creation and scripting of new fan-made games and mods for the Fallout series of games.
Nooke
I'm a little twat

Epic mod idea!!!1

Post by Nooke »

Of course I am aware this will never be made but I will write the idea anyway for your entertainment and because the drugs make me.

Anyway.

It's the swell guy AND MIDGET mod.
You can play as Midget (replaces male char) or swell guy (replaces female char).
You practically replay Fallout 2 with one of these 2 physical impairments. Also, swell guy chars have a maximum limit of 2 on IN.
As a midget you can't wear powered armors, because no one sees a reason why a midget should be granted the honor of wearing such a superior piece of protective gear.

The overall game concept should be formed around the idea of being forced into playing an evil character. Modified dialogs and replacement graphics would make everything perfect.

Midget:

Small frame.

Jinxed.

Can't wield most of the bigger weapons.

Deathclaws can swallow the midget at once.

Super Mutants won't attack the Midget because they think it's cute. Of course if you attack they'll pick you up and throw you around.

Moving during combat costs you less AP because it looks funny.

Kids can crush you with rocks.

swell guy:

Affinity to malt liquor addiction.

High Endurance.

Jinxed.

Black.

Car uses 120 % more energy then regularly.

You can marry Lynette.

You refer to ghouls as "Brothers".

You can carry 8 times as much loot as a regular char.

P.S.: I know I should have used the word FLOWER, but it's part of the hypothetical game content, so it's like art and art shouldn't be censored and LA LA LA LA LA LAAAAA.....!!! *plugs ears and runs off*
Our Host!