Fot2 or fo3?

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
Dr3w
SDF!
SDF!

Fot2 or fo3?

Post by Dr3w »

ive heard different things that there will be a Fallout TActics 2 or a Fallout3 could someone tell me ?
"The time Now to choose". "Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrows" -Sir Auron
spyder07
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by spyder07 »

I don't know but personally I would like FO3 way more than another tactics. Tactics was so bad I never even finsihed it and it took up way to much space. I'd rather wait and have a good game than get another crappy tactics right away.
FireWolf
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by FireWolf »

fallout tactics had potential. it was just poorly presented and implemented. I know I enjoyed the demo plenty when there was all that potential unseen. given the right budget and time frame with proper research and made by someone who knows the fallout universe, fot could have been good. so either, as long as they are well made. if they are not made well, then none.
"And when he gets to heaven
To St. Peter he will tell
one more soldier reporting, Sir.
I've served my time in hell."
Cry Havoc! and let slip the dogs of War.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

FO3 all the way.
True, FOT had potential, it was a good 'tactical combat' game, but the fact it presented the Fallout world incorrectly was its failure. A lot of things were screwed.
Our Host!