DAC I had a really weird dream...

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Dreadnought
Devil times three go climb a tree

DAC I had a really weird dream...

Post by Dreadnought »

So the dream didn't even start from my own view or with me. It started showing a girl, maybe 25 - 27, heading out to some island to meet her friends. She made the impression that she didn't see her friends for longer than expected.

For some reason, I was flying too, in the same plane, and I just saw her, but didn't give a shit. So I got a call to stay on the island and meet someone, but I was told not to meet the person in the Hotel.

So I was there, and the whole island made a weird impression. People looked either REALLY up to date, or like from the 50s. That included 50s architecture, cars, etc.
Some of the houses, including the Hotel looked really modern, but were covered in vines and looked really weathered. The old architecture houses looked surprisingly new for some reason. But not all the time.

I got the shits of hanging out on the streets and waiting for a call where to go and meet some person for some reason. I think it was related with my job in this dream, whatever it might have been.

I headed for the hotel, and I had to walk, for no one helped me to get there with my luggage. I felt abandoned and children looked at me like they'd see the devil.

As I came to the Hotel, I stumbled over the girl. She made the same confused impression as me, but she talked to some people sitting on one of the balconies of the hotel. But she was the only person there except for me. It seemed like this hotel was kinda abandoned, though in fact it wasn't because there were people on balconies and the hotel looked really new... but then covered in vines and most windows were dirty, some even broken.

So I saw those people and walked in. They stopped talking as I walked in. It was all quiet. As I walked in, some minion grabbed my stuff straight away, and told me to follow him, what was kinda strange, because I didn't book a room or stuff like that, so I thought maybe I was supposed to meet the contact person there at last. I was led into my room, with kinda minimalistic furniture and an old transistor radio. All the stuff seemed really new. As if the hotel just opened the day before.
After I set myself up I walked out of my room and stuff looked totally different. Like all art deco and the people were styled like in the early 1950s. So I went downstairs, for I hoped to find out stuff, but again, there was no one downstairs, no one occupying the reception. Also, the reception changed from modern to old school.

I walked outside, and the majority of the houses looked like built in the 50s, but really new. No more vines and stuff like that. I was confused, so I decided to go back to the hotel and find my contact. I walked around and most people simply ignored me... like a noob... as if I missed something important. So I headed downstairs, to see if the group of younger people that met the chick earlier can tell me something.
As I arrived there, their room looked pretty contemporary, but aged again. Some of the young people looked like regular people in their 20s you see on the street. Some of them seemed even ahead of their time when it comes to style.
So I asked them where the girl is and they told me that they told her to leave, for she shall not enter the hotel.
I asked WHY, and they were astonished that I don't know. So I told them I was supposed to meet someone on this island, but I didn't want to get late with getting a room so I decided to wait in the hotel. The people became quite nervous or so...

And one of them explained me, that the Hotel was accidentally built on a place that's stuck in a time-loop. I was trapped and as I paid attention I noticed the stuff changing. Constantly you saw people, but they changed their style every time you saw them walking by. Outside you saw old houses looking new, new houses looking old or like ruins, old cars running well, new cars looking as if someone was driving them for like 50 years or more.
I realized that I was trapped forever.
As I went on the balcony in the peoples room, I saw the girl again. She was standing in front of the hotel, not sure if to enter or not, but eventually she looked up, saw me (I remembered that our eyes met on the plane or the airport or so) and she walked in.

The dream ended...

I shit you not DAC, I haven't had a more clear and weird dream in my entire life. I even thought, it might be good for a book.

Discuss.
Last edited by Dreadnought on Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

:bored:

:drunk:
ixg
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by ixg »

write a book
Subhuman
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Subhuman »

You know who cares less about your dreams than you do? Everybody.
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

Subhuman wrote:You know who cares less about your dreams than you do? Everybody.
that's just so damn right.
Dreadnought wrote:blah - dee - fucking - blah.
Can someone just fill me in in 2 sentences or less?
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

Awesome dream, actually the last part is very eerie... Dreams are the fucking best. Especially vivid ones. The last one I had (I'll keep this real short as most don't care) I was in a stadium and I saw this girl and we were going to make out when it dawned on me that she was actually a he in really well-done drag... so I just kind of stared at he/she until he/she realized that I knew that she was actually a he. Then I saw two lesbians going at it, and I motion to he/she that we should go make out with them so he/she gets a lesbian and I grab a lesbian and we both go our seperate ways, making out with our chosen lesbian....
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

I am not reading that shit :dance:
Serious Business.
DaC-Sniper
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by DaC-Sniper »

Dreaming is for nerds. Posting dreams on the intarnet is for girls.

Real gangstas live their dreams. Getting shot, for example.
TNP
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by TNP »

I once had a dream about
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

I dreamt today I captured the flag. Then we finished the war truck and they took it and wanted to leave us there. I threw a bottle of oil at the truck door and that chick got out with a gun and I had to run. Turns out there was some kind of major political/moral shift and all young people were turned into subhumans. I joined the revolution and woke up.
Serious Business.
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

Been playing Bioshock much?
Testicular Pugilist
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

how :russland:

Dreaming is awesome
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

Smiley wrote:Been playing Bioshock much?
Not at all. But that was what I kinda thought lol. I decided to buy Bioshock after this dream to see if there's something like in my dream.

Summary of my dream:

A mix of LOST, BACK TO THE FUTURE and BIOSHOCK on CRACK and JENKEM.
���������
Subhuman

Post by Subhuman »

Bioshock is out already? I'm so behind.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Subhuman wrote:I'm so behind.
So you're the dominant one? :pelvic_thrust:
Goretheglowingone
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member
Location: DAC (YEA FUCKERS! WHAT'S IT TO YOU? HUH! HUH! , I Gotta go butt sex a nun now..

Post by Goretheglowingone »

i cant remember any dreams.. if i have any.
EATER OF STUPID CHILDREN
Urizen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Urizen »

VasikkA wrote:
Subhuman wrote:I'm so behind.
So you're the dominant one? :pelvic_thrust:
just that one time.
Khan Noonien Singh
Regular
Regular

Post by Khan Noonien Singh »

From the dream studies we have conducted on Ceti Alpha V (lots of time on our hands), as well as extensive study of dream psychology, I can decisively say this dream suggests your desire to kill your father and make love to your mother.
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

No, because there were no phallic shaped objects involved. You fail.
���������
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

ride the snake. I had a dream about godzilla and kept hearing popcorn all fucking night, it was driving me up the wall, LITERALLY. i like dreams but only want to hear about them unless they involve someone i know so it makes it more funner.
:chew:
Our Host!