FIC

Discuss the creation and scripting of new fan-made games and mods for the Fallout series of games.
Doyle
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

FIC

Post by Doyle »

The link to FIC on DAC isn't working. Anyone know where I can get another?
Temaperacl
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Temaperacl »

The home page is here.

Here is a direct link to the program.
Mack_The_Knife
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Mack_The_Knife »

:?: Has Dark Raven changed his e-mail adress... the old adress... the one from the site... doesn't work... I've tried 5 or 6 times to mail him and zippo - the mail doesn't get through...
I'm the genuine "Gun In a Can" Man!!! Not to mention Hard Boiled.
Mack_The_Knife
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Mack_The_Knife »

HELP! Completely impossible to reach Dark Raven! I thought it was just my mail service that was inefficient, but not even by using the DAC forum mail-service can I reach the man! I'm dead meat! Please help me! The .pro files I modded with FIC are all set to read only. The .msg's are read in the fallout2 directory but I think .lst's are still reading from the FIC directory... I wanna play my mod! I can't get past the LOADING PLEASE WAIT SCREAM!
Mack_The_Knife
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Mack_The_Knife »

Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 5:27 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELP! Completely impossible to reach Dark Raven! I thought it was just my mail service that was inefficient, but not even by using the DAC forum mail-service can I reach the man! I'm dead meat! Please help me! The .pro files I modded with FIC are all set to read only. The .msg's are read in the fallout2 directory but I think .lst's are still reading from the FIC directory... I wanna play my mod! I can't get past the LOADING PLEASE WAIT SCREEN!
I'm the genuine "Gun In a Can" Man!!! Not to mention Hard Boiled.
Red
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Red »

Seems I helped this guy on IRC... So don't bother replying I guess..

I contacted Dark Raven myself to add a feature to FIC (script association with pro files), and though he understood my request, he doesn't seem to be willing to spend any more time on his editor...
Red

Post by Red »

Mack_The_Knife: regarding our IRC conversation (and the fact you always miss me on IRC...) you should put all your pro files modified by FIC into the fo2/proto/items directory. You don't need to overwrite items.lst unless you add/remove items from it.
Our Host!