Join the new Fallout Tactics Clan

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
c-CON
SDF!
SDF!

Join the new Fallout Tactics Clan

Post by c-CON »

Come join the Brotherhood of Steel Fallout Tactics clan. The link to the official page is www.bosclan.tk Just read the rules then post something telling us that you want to join. You must not be a total newb unless your willing to learn.(a good page is www.fallouttactics.tk)
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

By noob do you mean, not making a 10k character loaded up on drugs and a pancor?

http://www.phpbbserver.com/fotclanbos/

Better link to your site, because your host sucks.
c-CON
SDF!
SDF!

Post by c-CON »

Pretty much and lol thanks for the other link.
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

Before checking further, are there turn-based only matches with lots of chess-like sneaking around?

Or is it Counterstrike: Diablo?

I'd like to see some trap use.

And people with Flexible, Tunnel Rat, and Bonus Move playing Prairie Dog Sniper.

:drunk:
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

I remember having a ghoul sniper that did that. Against so many of the pancor whores it did quite well. Scored crits quite often. Always had problems dropping out of games though, so meh.
LBS
SDF!
SDF!

Post by LBS »

Hi!

These are good news to me. I like playing Tactics in LAN against my brothers, but I always want to compete with others. If there is a net game, can I (or we) go there for a little game?
Our Host!