Fallout Theme

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Fallout Theme

Post by Dogmeatlives »

I'm looking for a Fallout desktop theme. Also the Fallout screensaver and shutdown, startup screen downloads that were on interplay's original Fallout website. I'll keep looking but help would be appreciated.
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

http://madbrahmin.bonusweb.cz/index.php ... ownload_f1
http://madbrahmin.bonusweb.cz/index.php ... ownload_f2

You should find the official Interplay themes there. I hope they work.
DaC-Sniper
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by DaC-Sniper »

Look who i found on the website D:

It makes me sad.
PsychoSniper

Post by PsychoSniper »

Its sad, if he tried, or at least worked with others, he could produce a good FO mod.
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

DaC-Sniper wrote:Look who i found on the website D:

It makes me sad.
:D
Haris
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Haris »

They wrote a newspost about it, so you can like go fuck your self or something.
Its sad, if he tried, or at least worked with others, he could produce a good FO mod.
I tryied with fmf, and realised that moding team with more than 20 people works slower than a team of 2-4. Everyone has to agree on every litle thing or it doesnt happen.
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

Asshat Haris.
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

Question: Why is the Fallout american flag different from the real American flag? There is one star in the middle and it looks like 16 in a circle around the center star. All this time and I never noticed. Someone please explain.

I also have another question. Well more of a problem. I just installed a router and now I am having trouble downloading torrents. Its driving me crazy. I can't think of any reason why. When I was hooked directly into the modem everything was fine but now that I'm going through the router, every torrent I try to download stays yellow and downloads at the pace of a dead snail. Please help.
Last edited by Dogmeatlives on Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Fallout Bible #8 wrote:Chris Avellone asks:

Why does the Fallout flag have 13 stars?

Tim Cain says:
Leon [Leonard Boyarsky] said he used that flag because it looked cool and he didn't want to use a standard American flag with 50 stars. Eventually he planned to make up something about 13 super-states or something, but he never did.
http://www.falloutvault.com/index.php?t ... of_America

:chick:
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

that was answered in the fallout bible somewhere...
mca wrote:GIVING THE WORLD THE 13

Chris Avellone asks:

Why does the Fallout flag have 13 stars?

Tim Cain says:
Leon [Leonard Boyarsky] said he used that flag because it looked cool and he didn't want to use a standard American flag with 50 stars. Eventually he planned to make up something about 13 super-states or something, but he never did.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

Oh, so there were thirteen commonwealths. I guess that doesn't really matter much.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Dogmeatlives wrote:I also have another question. Well more of a problem. I just installed a router and now I am having trouble downloading torrents. Its driving me crazy. I can't think of any reason why. When I was hooked directly into the modem everything was fine but now that I'm going through the router, every torrent I try to download stays yellow and downloads at the pace of a dead snail. Please help.
You'll probably have to mess around with the router settings. Either disable NAT or open a port for p2p traffic. How you do it is router specific, so I can't really help.

try google or http://www.portforward.com/
Dogmeatlives wrote:Oh, so there were thirteen commonwealths. I guess that doesn't really matter much.
I wouldn't exactly say it's official Fallout lore. Most of that stuff was written by J.E. Sawyer, Van Buren lead designer.
Our Host!