fallout 1.9: journal of the vault dweller

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
johnnygothisgun
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

fallout 1.9: journal of the vault dweller

Post by johnnygothisgun »

i think i broke my ankle

and that cut on my foot from the broken bottle

i think its infected

you didnt actually give me any medical supplies

which is funny because before i left

im pretty sure i remember seeing a lot of them

its not really very funny at all i am in pain

there are people or monsters or some shit

outside the cave

but i dont want to talk to them

let me back in

you assholes
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

I knew a guy who was mentally disturbed. Everyone around knew him because he was friendly, but fucked up. He talked the same way you wrote this shit. His name is Ralf.
Ralf was hit by a bus when he was a child. His brain damage prevented his personality (and anything else related to a working brain) to develope properly... or develope at all. He's like a 11 - 14 sometimes (I dunno know when he was hit, but it must have been around this age). He looks like a pretty fucked up skinny 30 - 35 year old CHILD. He dresses like a child, sometimes he dresses in chick's clothes ( :subhuman: )

- He once stole his parents credit card and bought ALL the merchendising bullshit for his favourite TV show from a catalouge.

- He is a heavy snuff user so we made him sniff some moss. It clogged his nose.

- We were riding our bikes and he had a bike too, so he started following us. We wanted to go to a party in a shed in a village like 1 km from my place. So we basicly took the road leading through fields and shit. And it was pretty much dark already so we only saw this guys light after a while. Suddenly the light disappeared and we were like LOL WTF? as we saw him going straight through a wheat field.
We went on and arrived at the party and we LOLed :rofl:ed and :drunk: a lot.
We saw him later that night riding around the village where the party was. He looked unhappy and bruised.
The party was shit (like all fucking redneck parties) but there was lots of beer and some of the fucking wankers there had weed so I was fine till they started playing old german Schlager hits.

- We went to the playgrounds around his parent's house to have a spliff one day, and he was there (it was like 7 PM) so we had no worries, for no asshole was outside except of us. Dinner and shit...
Anyway, we smoke the weed, and Ralf realizes that it smells so weird so he starts asking what that is. One of us, dunno who, asked if he wants some, but he said no. And making fun of him is allright, but making him take drugs is bad.
So after he refused he wanted to impress us and put a huge MOUNTAIN of snuff on top of his hand and fucking sniffs it in one go.
We were impressted... because we've never seen such a fool before. He turned all red, started crying, we started laughing and calmed him down and told him to go home. He was a little disorientated and stumbled the wrong way first, so we made sure he goes at least in the right direction, and we went back to my place and LOLed.

- Ralf has a friend we never 'met' (you'll learn why) called DEBBERMANN. I don't know if that was his last name or just a fucking nickname, but as we figured out the name fitted PERFECTLY to this person. He looked a little... dunno... never seen something like that before. Even Ralf who wasn't more than a village fool, looked down on Debbermann. But Debbermann never made fun of him, so he accepted him.
So we saw Ralf and Debbermann together heaps of times, but everytime we asked Ralf about Debbermann and if it was this guy we saw him with, he got all nervous as if he was ashamed of himself for knowing him and he made up shit and explained us that it's not Debbermann.

- He had a girlfriend, and I found that fascinating so I asked him about his emotions regarding this experience and he couldn't express them. I felt sorry for him. But he seemed happy. He said he met her at some meeting for people with disabilities. Isn't life disgustingly beautiful? :hug:
johnnygothisgun
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by johnnygothisgun »

huh
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

best journey of th' vault dweller... ever :hug:
Dreadnought wrote:I knew a guy who was mentally disturbed. Everyone around knew him because he was friendly, but fucked up. He talked the same way you wrote this shit. His name is Ralf.
Ralf was hit by a bus when he was a child. His brain damage prevented his personality (and anything else related to a working brain) to develope properly... or develope at all. He's like a 11 - 14 sometimes (I dunno know when he was hit, but it must have been around this age). He looks like a pretty fucked up skinny 30 - 35 year old CHILD. He dresses like a child, sometimes he dresses in chick's clothes ( :subhuman: )

- He once stole his parents credit card and bought ALL the merchendising bullshit for his favourite TV show from a catalouge.

- He is a heavy snuff user so we made him sniff some moss. It clogged his nose.

- We were riding our bikes and he had a bike too, so he started following us. We wanted to go to a party in a shed in a village like 1 km from my place. So we basicly took the road leading through fields and shit. And it was pretty much dark already so we only saw this guys light after a while. Suddenly the light disappeared and we were like LOL WTF? as we saw him going straight through a wheat field.
We went on and arrived at the party and we LOLed :rofl:ed and :drunk: a lot.
We saw him later that night riding around the village where the party was. He looked unhappy and bruised.
The party was shit (like all fucking redneck parties) but there was lots of beer and some of the fucking wankers there had weed so I was fine till they started playing old german Schlager hits.

- We went to the playgrounds around his parent's house to have a spliff one day, and he was there (it was like 7 PM) so we had no worries, for no asshole was outside except of us. Dinner and shit...
Anyway, we smoke the weed, and Ralf realizes that it smells so weird so he starts asking what that is. One of us, dunno who, asked if he wants some, but he said no. And making fun of him is allright, but making him take drugs is bad.
So after he refused he wanted to impress us and put a huge MOUNTAIN of snuff on top of his hand and fucking sniffs it in one go.
We were impressted... because we've never seen such a fool before. He turned all red, started crying, we started laughing and calmed him down and told him to go home. He was a little disorientated and stumbled the wrong way first, so we made sure he goes at least in the right direction, and we went back to my place and LOLed.

- Ralf has a friend we never 'met' (you'll learn why) called DEBBERMANN. I don't know if that was his last name or just a fucking nickname, but as we figured out the name fitted PERFECTLY to this person. He looked a little... dunno... never seen something like that before. Even Ralf who wasn't more than a village fool, looked down on Debbermann. But Debbermann never made fun of him, so he accepted him.
So we saw Ralf and Debbermann together heaps of times, but everytime we asked Ralf about Debbermann and if it was this guy we saw him with, he got all nervous as if he was ashamed of himself for knowing him and he made up shit and explained us that it's not Debbermann.

- He had a girlfriend, and I found that fascinating so I asked him about his emotions regarding this experience and he couldn't express them. I felt sorry for him. But he seemed happy. He said he met her at some meeting for people with disabilities. Isn't life disgustingly beautiful? :hug:
yeah that was utterly fascinating bro, please share more of your life experiences with us. we are not worthy
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

:no:
Our Host!