Is anyone up for a FO RP ?

Role-play any post-apocalyptic scenario to your heart's content or discuss unofficial Fallout PnP games.
PsychoSniper

Is anyone up for a FO RP ?

Post by PsychoSniper »

Wondering, cause this forum is deader than Iply
Disctek
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Disctek »

I could go for some Fallout roleplaying, you still interested?
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

I cast magic missile.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

I sit on a rock and watch, and wonder how these threads work..
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
johnnygothisgun
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by johnnygothisgun »

through the wastes i ride
shotgun by my side
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

a tumbleweed rolls by
Disctek
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Disctek »

Is there some kind of rule system involved or just collaborative storywriting?
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

Collabritive storywriting sounds fun
Mechanurgist
Strider
Strider

Post by Mechanurgist »

Mebbe. Except all the online RPGs I've played moved slower than a crippled turtle on marijuana. Fine in theory, sucks in practice. Unless you've somehow overcome this problem...
Death: "Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me!"
PsychoSnipers
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by PsychoSnipers »

Lol, this is so fuckin dead (the thread)
Todd Howard wrote: The spirit of Fallout - we've missed it
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

ALright, I'm lightin' this bitch up! Let's keep this one going.. I don't know what I'm doing but someone writes something and someone else continues and it goes forever! Write as little or as much as you like!

Duck and Cover presents: Descent into Survival

The chosen one sleeps under a burnt tree, the sound of footsteps move slowly towards the sleeping tribal in the tattered vault uniform.

"Well, Hello"

the chosen one opens his eyes quickly and reaches for the pistol in his pack. Before he can grab it though, the butt of a rifle cracks him across the forehead, the chosen one's vision blurs and he slips into unconsciousness. He awakens.....
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Um Bongo, Um Bongo, They drink it in the Congo.
:chew:
Carib
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Carib »

Somewhere out in the wilderness, one man is on a mission. A rifle slung across his back and a boonie hat keeps the sun out of his eyes. His tan construction boots leave tracks in the silt. His face is shaven, skin reddish brown. He carries a small back pack. Inside he carries precious cargo.

He is the Nuka-Cola Chaser. A man chosen to spread the joy of all that is Cola. He wore a fairly used gray t-shirt with faded Nuka-Cola font and denim jeans torn in one knee.

Ahead, about 300 meters was his destination.

The Nuka-Cola Chaser always came through.
FlameStormer2000
SDF!
SDF!

Post by FlameStormer2000 »

Chris slowly walks down the deserted highway in the darkness he hears a noise rustling sounds of a struggle he looks ahead and sees three shadowy figures two men and one woman. Draging one lone man down the road heading north away from him. Chris decides to head in for a closer look "Yup just as I thought slavers. Well I better help out that poor fella before he becomes slave meat." So with a quick burst of speed his robes fly off revealing that he is in fact a tall agile deathclaw he aims his sights at the lone woman falling behind the group. Using his momentume 4 of his 5 claws hit there mark right square in the back of her chest her leather jacket was no match for his claws as they pierce clean through her body. She lets out a scream of pain then her body slumps into his claws then her lifeless hands drop her rifle. One of the men fires his assult rifle in a rabid movement chris uses the womans body as a bullet shield. "Click Click" the slaver quickly try's to reload his gun while the other man fires his pistol. Chris bursts forward stabbing his claws into the man while tossing the woman into the man with the pistol. Using his now free hand stabs the man in the head then slides his hands free of his newest victum. Turning now to the man with the pistol he is ment with a hail of gun fire quickly ripping the pistol from the man he then stabs him in the chest dealing the death blow. With the fight over he picks up the pistol and taking a quick sniff realizing that it belongs to the man in the blue jump suite. He picks up the young man and puts the pistol in it's holster being sure to take out the ammo. Then go's to pick up his belongings and takes a look around for a place to set up camp. He sets up a fire and lays the man down on a small spare blanket and starts to cook up a nice meat stew.

Chris is a rather tall deathclaw standing at 3.5 Meters. He has Light Ocean Blue eyes that glow in the dark and his skin is a dark bland grey color. He wears a losely fitting full body robe that hides his face and various belts and holsters with a large sling back pack slung around his should.
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

Can someone please provide an in-depth explanation of this shit. I don't understand how to play or why to play. It seems like we're supposed to pretend or some shit
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Ahahaha This Is Your First Post wrote:Chris slowly walks down the deserted highway in the darkness he hears a noise rustling sounds of a struggle he looks ahead and sees three shadowy figures two men and one woman. Draging one lone man down the road heading north away from him. Chris decides to head in for a closer look "Yup just as I thought slavers. Well I better help out that poor fella before he becomes slave meat." So with a quick burst of speed his robes fly off revealing that he is in fact a tall agile deathclaw he aims his sights at the lone woman falling behind the group. Using his momentume 4 of his 5 claws hit there mark right square in the back of her chest her leather jacket was no match for his claws as they pierce clean through her body. She lets out a scream of pain then her body slumps into his claws then her lifeless hands drop her rifle. One of the men fires his assult rifle in a rabid movement chris uses the womans body as a bullet shield. "Click Click" the slaver quickly try's to reload his gun while the other man fires his pistol. Chris bursts forward stabbing his claws into the man while tossing the woman into the man with the pistol. Using his now free hand stabs the man in the head then slides his hands free of his newest victum. Turning now to the man with the pistol he is ment with a hail of gun fire quickly ripping the pistol from the man he then stabs him in the chest dealing the death blow. With the fight over he picks up the pistol and taking a quick sniff realizing that it belongs to the man in the blue jump suite. He picks up the young man and puts the pistol in it's holster being sure to take out the ammo. Then go's to pick up his belongings and takes a look around for a place to set up camp. He sets up a fire and lays the man down on a small spare blanket and starts to cook up a nice meat stew.

Chris is a rather tall deathclaw standing at 3.5 Meters. He has Light Ocean Blue eyes that glow in the dark and his skin is a dark bland grey color. He wears a losely fitting full body robe that hides his face and various belts and holsters with a large sling back pack slung around his should.
Oh Gods. :drunk:
entertainer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by entertainer »

what the fuck
Fallout 3 - By Morons, For Morons
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

I cast magic missile.
HarryK801
SDF!
SDF!

Post by HarryK801 »

i fuckin love this kinda shit.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Didn't something bad happen last time this came to DaC? Like, really really bad?
Our Host!