saw 4: revenge of the nerds

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

saw 4: revenge of the nerds

Post by Megatron »

Putting the bottle to his nose, he took a huge snort. Ahh. "Ahhhh" he whispered, his face melting over his skull. "Amyl Nitrite." passing it to his buddy as his muscles loosened. Espeacially in his butt. Yup, it was :subhuman: alright. "Mang..." :subhuman: nodded, receiving back the bottle and taking another wicked hit. They sat on the throw cushions, cradling warm beers in there soft hands. :subhuman: made his move, pulling himself along the fake fur rug with gnarls barkley hands. Licking lips, he threw himself over his friend like a heavy blanket wanting sex. That's when the door got kicked in an jigsaw burst in!

:subhuman: woke up in a dark, blue cell. And covered in slime. Reaching to his face he felt at the slime. "Ewww." But it wasn't slime. It was his friend! "Argh" he screamed. Yup, he screamed all right. Then he realized his friend was glued to him. And he was glued to a skateboard. Picking up a tape recorder, he switched in on. Bad vibes poured out like nobodies business, the most horrible, spine-tingling thing you ever heard in your miserable jewish life. Wheeling himself along, there was broken glass. Broken glass eyes! "Argh" he screamed again. The eyes of his blind old father, who was hanging from the ceiling by his protrusions. "This is the first test. Darkness, the world of demons." :subhuman: grabbed his legs and pulled with all his mighty, but it only ended up hurting his poor old pa even more and then his protrusions ripped off. "Daddy" he cried, clutching at the sodden torn protrusion stump. "It's alright :subhuman:, you tried. You could say the KEY is IN MY MOUTH." were papas dying words. "Key? What the heck!" cried :subhuman:, rolling himself along and then he fell down a dark, riketty staircase filled with rusty needles filled with fetuses.

After landing at the bottom he was in a basement. A dark basement. "Todd is that you?" he said, pulling at a coat. It revealed...JIGSAW! "Test two. Feel the fire." laughed the hologram (it was actually a hologram) before blinking out. Then the room set on fire and :subhuman: noticed his pet dog trapped in a cage over some rusty needles wrapped in dirty bandages covered in acid. "Nooo!" he yelped, looking at the elaborate locking mechanism which required him skating over some hot fire, then some cold fire. He slowly pulled himself across, then a bomb exploded and made the key turn into a jagged dagger. Looking at it there was a note on it saying "Stick this in your arm for the antidote." Very slowly he stook it in his dogs mouth and found some dice. But instead of dots there were needles. "Argh" he screamed, before wheeling further down into Jigsaws dark plans.

A trapdoor swang open and he fell into another basement, filled with spiders. In the centre of the room was a bong filled with milk. :subhuman: wheeled himself over, before screaming and crying some more. Jigsaw was lying in a bed, pointing to the bong. "If you kill me. You'll also die. And also escape. That is the key to escaping." he rattled through bleached beard. :subhuman: started crying again, lighting the bong. "100 points to gryffindor house." he screamed, taking a big inhale of the marijuana. "Game over" cackled Tobin Bell, pulling at a curtain and revealing they were in space. And the world was flat. Then a giant spider made from dirty needles crawled over it. "Nooo" :subhuman: screamed, stabbing himself in the eye with the bong and it slid down it and was gross and also spine-chilling.

EPILOGUE

Sitting on the beach, :subhuman: looked out at the ocean with one beautiful, spine-chilling eye. A single tear rolled down his face as he thought to himself. "I don't know how I escaped that crazy nightmare. But now I have a family." a friendly dog ran up to him, holding a frisbee in it's maw. His wife waved at him from there beach-front property they bought at a reasonable price. "Yeah. I'm happy now. Though the nightmares still haunt me." Walking up to his beach-front property he notices a scar on his arm. "Was it all a dream? Mabye. Except for this scar. And also, the nightmares. Was it all a dream? Or...nightmare?" Kicking off his sandals, he noticed his wife wasn't there. Was she...dead? Who knows. Then :subhuman: noticed a tape recorder on the table. Pressing play, he realized something. He was actually jigsaw. And his wife was actually a vampire.

The End
Jesus Christ
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Jesus Christ »

how :subhuman:
I have returned! (again)
FIGHT ME!
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

the truth is out there. :subhuman: 's not really gay.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

lol sorry about the delay, I just read it. It was very gute soldier :salute:
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

the story has a very positive vibe. lots of antidote which :subhuman: projects very well. rusty needles symbolizes the thoughness in finding the inner che imso. very Ja. sehr gut. woderfully cryptic, yet bleached in garbage fashion. ou Ja! :salute: soldier.
Please Kill Yourself So I Can Rock
Subhuman
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Subhuman »

:subhuman:'s performance was a knockout - Oscar-worthy, even - but the story was somewhat derivative and unoriginal. I would have appreciated a more fully fleshed-out backstory as well. Who is this Todd? Why did Jigsaw go after :subhuman:? So many unanswered questions.

Overall, a C+. Perhaps the sequel will tie up some of the loose ends.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

todd is the step-brother. and jigsaw went after :subhuman: because he was trying to seduce him, that's in the first paragraph for crying out loud.
:chew:
Subhuman

Post by Subhuman »

Who'd want to fuck :subhuman:? He looks like Screech.

:dirtysanchez:
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

:salute:
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Subhuman wrote:Who'd want to fuck :subhuman:? He looks like Screech.

:dirtysanchez:
i want to fuck screech
Our Host!