So long as I can play as a Deathclaw

Since Bethesda decided to make Fallout 3, we figured we might as well have a forum about it.

Would you want to play as Blargh?

Yes
25%
No
75%

Total votes: 44

PattyLans
SDF!
SDF!

So long as I can play as a Deathclaw

Post by PattyLans »

All I want in Fallout 3 is to be able to play as Blargh, not one of those wierd ones from Pirates! forums but the cooler Blargh from DAC. I'm a huge fan of the Fallout series and i dont care if FOT3 is Oblivion with guns and radiated Zombies I'm still going to pirate it and I'm still going to play it when my eyes burn out.

Come to think of it a game where you had to play as Blargh would be pretty intense, you'd have to be able to speak around a topic and eviscerate anyone with your tounge or anyone foolish enough to enter your territory. :evil_laugh:
((I WILL POLUTE YOUR MIND))
Baby arm's evil twin
Respected
Respected

Post by Baby arm's evil twin »

Please stop posting here.
:hug:
PattyLans
SDF!
SDF!

Post by PattyLans »

why?
((I WILL POLUTE YOUR MIND))
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

Playing as a deathclaw like Goris from FO2 would be acceptable...Then again it would be just like playing as a vampire in Oblivion OMGLOL!!!11
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

I don't care if Fallout 3 is Oblivion with guns, as long as I can play as a sporeplant. Thread scheduled for demolition.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Re: So long as I can play as a Deathclaw

Post by Blargh »

PattyLans wrote:WILL POLUTE YOUR MIND
At the least you are an honest halfwit. :drunk:
Micmu
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Micmu »

Come to think of it a game where you had to play as a Deathclaw
I would really like that, too. They should include female deathclaws as well... with moddable bra and panties.
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Re: So long as I can play as a Deathclaw

Post by Dogmeatlives »

PattyLans wrote:Come to think of it a game where you had to play as a Deathclaw would be pretty intense
How did you come to think of ANYTHING in the first place. Personally I always thought that the english-speaking deathclaw thing was a little corny.

Bethesda, if you're listening, ignore for a sec that PattyLans is part of your target audience and remember what really rocked about Fallout- Incredible characters (I still get choked up when I remember how far I got before Dogmeat got blown to bits), SMART gameplay, the dark humor, and having to abide by basic world rules but being able to do pretty much anything else you want to (killing kids if they stole your favorite SMG).

That's Fallout. Not the guns and blood and talking deathclaws. It's about street justice, talking your way out of an extremely deadly situation, or shooting your way out if it comes to that, it's about bringing hope to the wasteland and sometimes being hated for it. That's Fallout. Not talking deathclaws.
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Although admirable, we all know Beth isn't REALLY listening to this. While I have my doubts about Bethsoft, I don't think they'll FORCE the players to play a death claw. They'll probably do some other retarded shit like make any race playable though, each race having different characteristics, although in the end they won't make much difference.

Why would anyone want to play as Blargh? Go pm-fight him or some shit.
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

I want to play as a Transsexual Nazi Cheerleader Werewolf.

With psionics.
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

And a mechanical arm.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Redeye wrote:I want to play as a Transsexual Nazi Cheerleader Werewolf.

With psionics.
White Wolf. :drunk:
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

and latex gstrings
Please Kill Yourself So I Can Rock
Aonaran
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Aonaran »

Wolfman Walt wrote:Why would anyone want to play as Blargh? Go pm-fight him or some shit.
Jesus Christ Walt, I think you are onto something. Galactic domination in the form of player engineered Blargh race? I'm there. And here to think I was going to make some kind of centipedal hook monster, the fuck was I thinking?
my vocabulary skills is above you.
Scorpion
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Scorpion »

I want to play as a rusty barrel with a fire burning inside of it.

:drunk:
DAC- For all your fallout needs.

^ No, it's not for all your fallout needs. I think this site attracts more swell guy, shitheads, losers, and thread-hijackers than it does Fallout fans. This site should be renamed the Steamy pile of Horse shit or aka SPHS- For all your not-Fallout needs.
St. Toxic

Post by St. Toxic »

Playable races? You mean like "white guy" and "black guy" and "tribal but also mexican guy"? Pointless, but I wouldn't mind.
[HpA]SniperPotato
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by [HpA]SniperPotato »

Mexicans won't exist anymore because we're gonna make the fence. They will all be driven into the sea.
Fallout Tactics multiplayer: COOPnet and MegaCOOP map pack
Icabod
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Icabod »

yea so basically everyones trying to sum up to you that its impossible since fallout is a dialogue based game, and you can already play a deathclaw (in combat), buy fo2.
box
Rustbelt Princess
Rustbelt Princess

Post by box »

Playable races? You mean like "white guy" and "black guy" and "tribal but also mexican guy"?
Yeah pretty much. Being able to play as a ghoul or a supermutant and all that silly shit is what's really going to ruin that game. If the game starts off with playable mutant races or whatever it would be so dumbed down. I mean, think of the pedestrian plot contrivances necessary to facilitate such an introduction. Ludicrous.

In game, how would they do it? Everyone living in harmony in some Broken Hills setting, which means your main character has to spread multicultural joy across the wastes? Fucking Beth pc bullshit, I wouldn't put it past them.
Wex
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Wex »

box wrote:In game, how would they do it? Everyone living in harmony in some Broken Hills setting, which means your main character has to spread multicultural joy across the wastes? Fucking Beth pc bullshit, I wouldn't put it past them.
Sensible approach would be to start the game at a different location, based on your character build. Something like Nox, or ToEE (hmm).
Our Host!