A question concerning desktop wallpaper

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
Dealoric
SDF!
SDF!

A question concerning desktop wallpaper

Post by Dealoric »

Hiya, I just started replaying the Fallout series for the first time in ages when I remembered about a particular wallpaper.

This wallpaper is only of the Brotherhood of steel(the 3 cogs in a kind of a wing with a sword thru it) symbol, kinda metalic and I aint sure if its some official wallpaper or not..not can I find it now.

(Btw, its not a screenshoot of the brotherhood symbol that appears at the end of Fallout tactics as I already had that suggested by a friend and did check it out. )

Anyway, could anyone tell me of those if any Brotherhood of steel symbol wallpapers that is out there if any. Would also be greatfull for any help or suggestion in how to locate it.

Thx in advance guys

/Dealoric
Reawakened Fallout fanatic :D
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

:chew:
Dealoric
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Dealoric »

Thx Megatron, doesnt look like its among these one so its probably some fan art but there was a few good ones there including one pretty close to the one I remember, sadly not the one I hopin to find again. So my search goes on, still my thx *gives Meg a bow*

C ya
/Dealoric
TheCynic
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by TheCynic »

I've got that symbol tattooed on my back (not the gay one from Tactics or POS, but the one from Fallout).

I'd post it but the only picture I have of it is on MySpace from Halloween, and it's got red paint over it. I was Satan!

You COULD always take a screenshot from the game (like when you're going down the elevator there's one in the corner of the contol panel) and then save it as a background. Though it took me hours to get the perfect screenshot to take to the tattoo artist.
"Don't wake me for the end of the world unless it has very good special effects." -- Roger Zelazny
Dealoric
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Dealoric »

Nah, I think it most likely was some fanart as I just remembered that I saw it years ago during a lan where a neightbors computer had it as wallpaper.

/Dealoric
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

mabye just apply photoshop filters to one?

http://nma-fallout.com/forum/album.php

theres also those
:chew:
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

The people at NMA have too much time spent working on fan art. I think I prefer our MSPaint style better. Sure it looks like we're all 13 (and living in 1996), but I think it means we have a life away from the computer.
Our Host!