Micro Stories

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

She rolled over in bed, her delicate breasts covered by 7 INCH of cloth, literally. With a little hand she played with her butt, sloppily at first before regaining control of the butt muscles. "Grandma?"
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

jaJa!! shit starting to lumber around my head. i feel a foetus micro story starting to grow in the shitgland.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Perhaps megatron, spazmo, and I should colaborate our minds together to make a super micro story.
Spazmo
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Spazmo »

But that would make... a megastory.

Actually it'd probably make complete garbage, but anyways.
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

Perhaps you could do a round robin. :salute:
Naked_Lunch

Post by Naked_Lunch »

Perhaps I should post all 7 (SEVEN!) pages of my soon to be released TROUTMAN comic :salute:
Baby arm's evil twin
Respected
Respected

Post by Baby arm's evil twin »

or not
:hug:
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Spazmo wrote:But that would make... a megastory.

Actually it'd probably make complete garbage, but anyways.
:tearsdownmycheek:
the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

Sitting with a cup of coffee, tastes so good, toast on the side with jam. So tired, I try to focus.

Been chasing truth for as long as I can remember, which is about a week ago. But it could be last month, or last year. I have a hard time keeping things in chronological order; I have no days or nights, just waking time and sleeping time. Truth comes it numbers, and the more I learn, the more I forget, but kind of remember. Maybe this is some elaborate metaphor, but right now it's just a situation.
I'm trying to avoid it now. Truth, I mean. Sometimes you just want to sit, drink a cup of coffee, eat toast, and hear music.
But I got a job to do. I am the one that needs to do something I can't remember. But I bet it's important. The bigger picture always escapes me, but I think I get glimpses of it in my blind spots.

A month ago, I think(can't tell for sure), I read something that made me want to leave everything. But first, it made me burst out laughing. I started laughing, and laughing, and crying, and laughing, and then I punched the fan next to me and sent it flying to the wall. Afterwards, I got up, wore my shoes, and walked to the door.

I had to escape my life. I couldn't stand the joke anymore. It was so funny, you see, the joke. The joke was me. I believed where I shouldn't of believed. It was the most funny piece of dark humor I ever had the pleasure of participating in. Hopes were dashed and the last fragmants of my capability to love finally got lost.

So I walked. I didn't know where to go, I didn't know what to do, I just walkd. Five AM in the morning, and I'm outside, walking, running, finding a way.

But I didn't. Instead, I smashed everything I could destroy in my way. I was angry. I was angry and I had a stolen donut, because apparently they get sent to stores on five AM, and the store open at five thirty.

And I didn't do anything apart from destroying anything I could get my hands on, eat a donut, and go back to my cage.

Story of my life. Let the little man vent his anger when no one's around, give him a free donut, and he'll be back in his cage by seven. He'll prowl around in his cage. See the crowd, all gathering around him on the designated hours. If you're lucky enough, he'll even fling shit at your face, and you'll laugh. Silly monkey. Story of my life.
Hello New Jersey
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

ramen with spam and soy sauce, then orange juice...

wait for the initial hangover to pass

coffee and jerking off just cause a migraine

wait for that to pass

shower seems to help, then its time to clean the guns

must... clean the guns

patrol the compound

IRS commies trying to theive
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

I kissed her in the middle of class and I grabbed her round stomach while the teacher looked away. She was the love of my life and I didn't care if other people thought she was ugly, we were lovers. We took all the same classes so we could be together and perhaps when we graduated we would get married. My life at home was terrible and my dad hated me and Nicole was the only one I had, we were planning to move into an apartment together in a few months.

During class nicole made a massive fart and everyone looked at her and Laughed and she started to have tears roll down from her eyes. I told everyone to shut up but they wouldn't so I started punch all the people around me in the faces. After a few punches all the kids in the class started to bum rush me and I was on the ground get the shit beated out of me and I was like "HELP ME NICOLE" and she was scared like dark vader in star wars 6. After my face started to turn into a bloody mess she unleashed a horrendous loud scream and was like "I WILL SAVE YOU SUBHUMAN." She started to take the students and lift them above her head and twist them around and throw them out the window. One of the last kids was on the ground grabbing at Nicoles legs telling her that he was sorry and not to hurt him. She didn't care and she started to lift him above her head and while still holding onto her pants he toar the jeans from your legs and everyone let out a shocked sounds. There was a giant penis that flopped to the ground. Subhuman was in shock.

Nicole noticed that he was in a momemt of shock and grabbed him and gave him a huge hug. She was scared that she had lost her only lover. After a minute long hug subhuman opens his mouth and give sher the biggest french toast kiss the world has ever seen. He grabs her giant cock and wraps it around himself so that he would never leave her side.

A drawer in the school office opens by itself and a folder come out of it floating in the thin air. It flops itself down on a desk and the pages turn to Subhiman, Darrly. The sexual orientation box changes from straight to gay by itself and then the folder floats back into the air and into the drawer.

The end
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

Touching. :sadblinky:
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Nicole has no relation to nicolai, I just couldn't think of many names besides susan.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Naked_Lunch wrote:Perhaps I should post all 7 (SEVEN!) pages of my soon to be released TROUTMAN comic :salute:
i'm... intrigued.

post it? pretty please? :eyebrow:
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Naked_Lunch

Post by Naked_Lunch »

Now that atoga wants in, I'm somewhat motivated :hug:
Baby arm's evil twin
Respected
Respected

Post by Baby arm's evil twin »

Baby arm's evil twin wrote:or not
I'm sorry. I am a bad person for saying that...

Please do it.
:hug:
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

Perhaps, perhaps. :che:
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

POOPERSCOOPER wrote:Nicole of many names besides susan.
awesome werk. Ja!
Our Host!