help needed

Mapping & modding Fallout Tactics and reviewing maps thereof.
M92FS
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

help needed

Post by M92FS »

hi all !

recently i tried running my fot editor in windows mode , while running the map editor , my connection speed is over 200 + fps. It is extremely lagging .

I tried deleting the path ( -w ) for the shortcut already , but fot editor stills runs in windows mode. Can anyone tell mi how to revert back to normal full screen mode.
It's about *beep*in' time some backup got here! Quote by Paladin Solo. ( FOT )

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who do the fuck do you think you're talking to? Oh, yeah? Ok.

http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/dload. ... ile_id=762
requiem_for_a_starfury
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by requiem_for_a_starfury »

If you've deleted the -w just change your display setting under options.

Or delete -w and under c:\ there's another copy of bos.cfg this one relates to the editor, change the first line from;

{display.bpp} = {0}

to

{display.bpp} = {16} (or 32)
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
M92FS
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by M92FS »

requiem_for_a_starfury wrote:If you've deleted the -w just change your display setting under options.

Or delete -w and under c:\ there's another copy of bos.cfg this one relates to the editor, change the first line from;

{display.bpp} = {0}

to

{display.bpp} = {16} (or 32)
I change my display setting n everything is ok now. thks alot for your help again pal. :hahano:
It's about *beep*in' time some backup got here! Quote by Paladin Solo. ( FOT )

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who do the fuck do you think you're talking to? Oh, yeah? Ok.

http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/dload. ... ile_id=762
Our Host!